• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Ah I meant foot crowd. But I like crows. I'm keeping it and using it from now on.

I didn't mean for this game specifically though, more... in general. It seems like you even just mention the word "fetish" online, and suddenly a million people crawl out of the woodwork chanting "feet feet feet feet...". It just mystifies me as to why it became such a popular fetish and/or why the people with it are so much more vocal about it.

Doesn't really bother me on it's own, more just annoyed by the effect that pretty much any fetish game that wants to become popular has to spend an inordinate amount of time on feet, often to the exclusion of all else.

A little bummed the next domina is foot focused again... but fuck it I'll take feet a dozen times over rather then what the alternatives were.
Well I am not playing this game for the h-scene,actually I rarely choose see the h-scene, I like games with choose so I keep playing just for see all end that I can get.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lule135

Dec 15, 2020
People should note that the latest version provided by Archnemesis111's still isn't complete. Rosita's toilet scenes (fart, pee, scat) and the one where she's laying on the bed aren't accessible yet.

Edit: Seems they are accessible.

how do you get to those scenes

lule135

Dec 15, 2020
There are 2 scat scenes, 1 when you submit to Rosita and the other when you want a final dinner and have been rude.
can someone help me im stuck at the part when i beat rosita once and she told me that the real domina is in the forest but i have been searching the forest for 2h now and cant find her

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
can someone help me im stuck at the part when i beat rosita once and she told me that the real domina is in the forest but i have been searching the forest for 2h now and cant find her
Go all the way north, around the middle you go to a different screen. Research that area and then o back to Rosita.

Sep 27, 2020
Can someone tell me how can I craft things where is the place that I can craft from/: tbh game get complicated i play 5.5v with no problem in beating domina

Aug 28, 2020
Can someone tell me how can I craft things where is the place that I can craft from/: tbh game get complicated i play 5.5v with no problem in beating domina
the reaper can craft you stuff. there should be a guy in katrina's realm and in narcissa's realm where you can also craft stuff from.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the reaper can craft you stuff. there should be a guy in katrina's realm and in narcissa's realm where you can also craft stuff from.
I'm pretty sure Death only sells you items. You are spot on about the crafting stations in Katrina and Narcissa's realms though.

Sep 27, 2020
How i can use eldritch page i know it say u can make eldritch foms from it but idk how i can and im arcanist

Last edited:

rodiaspa

Apr 26, 2019
Hello! First of all, awesome game.
Does anyone know the name of the OSTs that play when you defeat a Domina and when you break the shard right in front of them?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello! First of all, awesome game.
Does anyone know the name of the OSTs that play when you defeat a Domina and when you break the shard right in front of them?
Seconded this. I love the music in this game, is there any way we can get a playlist with the themes to play when we can't play Domina?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes