wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
Two bugs (one which is a big exploit for those struggling against Franz), maybe posted before but since I have slow internet now I'm not going to check all 75 previous pages;

1. In the Berserker Tree, there is a skill called "Primal Rage", which is meant to buff your attack to 400% for the next turn. This is bugged, as when you use it, it buffs your attack to 400% for the current turn (which is useless since you used that turn to use Primal Rage itself), before returning to regular attack next turn.

2. When you have Dennis/Tony in your party and are allowed to grind in the Bloody Corridor before Franziska, you can upgrade their Skill Trees to the point where they can upgrade their class. However, this doesn't upgrade their own class, but instead the main characters.

This can be exploited, since I had already completed the Berserker tree before I upgraded Dennis to Warden. This made my MC a Warden, which I fully upgraded to Knight, which gave me all the upgrades of Berzerker and Warden, up to the Knight class. I didn't try since Tony was out of my party at the time, but I'd bet if you upgraded Tony to an advanced class, you could exploit that to change the MC's class too in order to get all the perks from a third class.

You can probably do this exploit back when you have Llavanya in your party too back in the Emerald Throne, but it would be less useful since your MC's original skill tree probably wouldn't be maxed out by then.

Also, Narcissa best girl and also my wife.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hahah, at least its not like Tower of Trample where its an update per year xD
So, so true! This is a developer who knows what they are doing and it able to keep their fanbase happy.

Two bugs (one which is a big exploit for those struggling against Franz), maybe posted before but since I have slow internet now I'm not going to check all 75 previous pages;

1. In the Berserker Tree, there is a skill called "Primal Rage", which is meant to buff your attack to 400% for the next turn. This is bugged, as when you use it, it buffs your attack to 400% for the current turn (which is useless since you used that turn to use Primal Rage itself), before returning to regular attack next turn.

2. When you have Dennis/Tony in your party and are allowed to grind in the Bloody Corridor before Franziska, you can upgrade their Skill Trees to the point where they can upgrade their class. However, this doesn't upgrade their own class, but instead the main characters.

This can be exploited, since I had already completed the Berserker tree before I upgraded Dennis to Warden. This made my MC a Warden, which I fully upgraded to Knight, which gave me all the upgrades of Berzerker and Warden, up to the Knight class. I didn't try since Tony was out of my party at the time, but I'd bet if you upgraded Tony to an advanced class, you could exploit that to change the MC's class too in order to get all the perks from a third class.

You can probably do this exploit back when you have Llavanya in your party too back in the Emerald Throne, but it would be less useful since your MC's original skill tree probably wouldn't be maxed out by then.

Also, Narcissa best girl and also my wife.
Thank you for the heads up about the bugs. I thought something was off with Primal Rage when I tried to smack Mary with my axe. Narcissa is definately "A" best girl but "The" best girl is Llavanya!

Reactions: AlelBoy
D

Deleted member 2248006

Are there any plans for male domination (like situation reverse) for this game? Cause I like the idea and art but if it is pure female domination and sub male mc then this is not for me :(

D

Deleted member 2248006

Mate name of the game is "Domina" so that kinda answers your question with a big NO.
Bro I don't know the Devs plan, and he hasn't announced anything regarding it, but I won't pay him money just to enter the discord server in order to ask this question. If it isn't in the game at the moment, it doesn't necessarily means it will stay like this forever, the game is only 48% ready.

Like I mean, if there are enough people who like this game and want this feature (maledom/reversedom) to be added, I think the Dev will add it. But I was asking in hope of smn who knows the opinion of Dev about this, and not just anyone's deductions :LOL:

P.S. Plus the scenes with Princess of Decease and Katrina are just asking for this

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Bro I don't know the Devs plan, and he hasn't announced anything regarding it, but I won't pay him money just to enter the discord server in order to ask this question. If it isn't in the game at the moment, it doesn't necessarily means it will stay like this forever, the game is only 48% ready.

Like I mean, if there are enough people who like this game and want this feature (maledom/reversedom) to be added, I think the Dev will add it. But I was asking in hope of smn who knows the opinion of Dev about this, and not just anyone's deductions :LOL:

P.S. Plus the scenes with Princess of Decease and Katalina are just asking for this
Read the spoiler listed on the first post containing the download link for the game brotha :(

It tells you it’s femdom so to answer your question, no, this game isn’t for you sorry man.

Reactions: CuteTrapFeet

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

P.S. Plus the scenes with Princess of Decease and Katalina are just asking for this
I could not agree more with Katrina and Narcissa's fights just begging for this (Pun intended). Even if not full on maledom, perhaps there could be a few moves that if used show the domina whincing/ humilated. Perhaps if they are used enough it activates an interactive cutscene there you get the upperhand for the turn.

Hey, has anyone ever wondered why the Grim Reaper doesn't sell large healing potions?

Well, I made this little graphic to illustrate my understanding of the situation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just love this! There needs to be more fanart and memes of this game. Especially since the 6th Domina looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2248006

Read the spoiler listed on the first post containing the download link for the game brotha :(

It tells you it’s femdom so to answer your question, no, this game isn’t for you sorry man.
Bro I read, but I was asking about Dev's future plans :)
Plus I downloaded just to try smt new, and I feel like the game is great, it just lacks some male/reverse dom in my opinion

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Bro I read, but I was asking about Dev's future plans :)
Plus I downloaded just to try smt new, and I feel like the game is great, it just lacks some male/reverse dom in my opinion
It defies common sense why you'd ask about maledom in one of the most hardcore femdom games around. The only way i could see that happening was if the dom was an very girly trap or a futa which from what you said wouldn't be for you either.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think were are being a bit too harsh on the guy. I think what he means is being able to turn the tables on the dominas a couple of times. I know I for one would love to give the third domina the beating I know she would love and deserve . Not to mention fourth domina for what she did to best girl. ⛓

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I think were are being a bit too harsh on the guy. I think what he means is being able to turn the tables on the dominas a couple of times. I know I for one would love to give the third domina the beating I know she would love and deserve . Not to mention fourth domina for what she did to best girl. ⛓
Spoken like a true switch. Yea let's implement beating, humiliating and raping the mistresses in domina. It's not like 90% of other games and eroge do that kind of thing already.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2248006

Spoken like a true switch. Yea let's implement beating, humiliating and raping the mistresses in domina. It's not like 90% of other games and eroge do that kind of thing already.
Actually, no, there are not many 2dcg games were the protagonist is being dominated(not just with words but with actions too), but after some time he can turn the tables. Ofc, there are some, but majority of the games are either pure Maledom or pure Femaledom. You can check here on f95 if you don't believe me
And I think Domina is a great game with great art where some maledom can be implemented (or optional for those who love it), like I would even pay to play, but if it will only be femaledom, its a pity :(
I think if maledome will be implemented, the game would get a much larger audience, which is beneficial for everyone, be it the Dev or be it the players.

But once again, I was just asking about Devs opinion on this, maybe smn knows his stance about maledom.
Cause I know that Bo Wei is against maledom so I haven't even bothered to check his game

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
90 percent of eroge? Are you sure about that, because it sounds like you have not been around here for very long. Also, I never mentioned anything about raping the dominas in my earlier posts. If you actually played the game you would know that the third domina is a sadomasochist who would enjoy being beaten. Lastly, what is wrong with being a switch? Switch_Pride_Flag,_First_Draft.gif

D

Deleted member 2248006

90 percent of eroge? Are you sure about that, because it sounds like you have not been around here for very long. Also, I never mentioned anything about raping the dominas in my earlier posts. If you actually played the game you would know that the third domina is a sadomasochist who would enjoy being beaten. Lastly, what is wrong with being a switch? View attachment 954418
Exactly, I am glad smn understands me here

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes