• Norris

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dahlia

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I'm stuck on the 12 map. I have collected all 4 flowers of each color and killed the monster that spawned, but the map will not end. How do I win?
Okay the path logic of the game is collect 4 of each flowers-> ent spawns->defeat ent-> progress to next map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you positive you did that? Can you share a picture of the full map state?

Reactions: Robotninja

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Okay the path logic of the game is collect 4 of each flowers-> ent spawns->defeat ent-> progress to next map.
Are you positive you did that? Can you share a picture of the full map state?
I restarted the map and managed to win this time. Not sure what the issue was first time. Perhaps a creature was located on the spawn point?

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Heyo, just a small update to celebrate this game recieving it's first donation. As promised I will include paralouges of new characters when the game hits certain financial milestones.
So yeah, just 1 new bonus character.

Definitely haven't introduced 4 new other characters, along with indicating the next nation that will be attacked, all stored inside two extra maps because I already made them...

Reactions: Durnt

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DominantTale-0.42
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WalKer7878

Jan 8, 2022
this plant level is near imposible they focus the flowers (that you need most) even if one characters is near to them

Last edited:

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
this plant level is near imposible they focus the flowers (that you need most) even if one characters is near to them
Kill the creatures. You waste your turn, but they can waste more than one turn getting back to the flowers.
As a side note, Uprising: Eleyid seems impossible; the enemy heroes one-shot Argo and Reese, my two tankiest heroes...

Durnt

May 17, 2024
Use the soporific
As a side note, Uprising: Eleyid seems impossible; the enemy heroes one-shot Argo and Reese, my two tankiest heroes...
What level are you? You may have unlocked it early, since there's no fixed time for it. Also I think the horse bosses have slayer weapons, so just be careful at who you send at who

May 11, 2023
Kill the creatures. You waste your turn, but they can waste more than one turn getting back to the flowers.
The horse guys can be reliably be killed if you still have viske's rapier. I remember struggling through that chapter to.
The new chapter can be annoying if you don't know whats coming.
Also will the new character have any more dialogue or is she more of a secret character that isn't "cannon"

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Uprising levels will be made to be intentionally harder than other levels. That being said, I make sure that I never create a level that can't be beat. A few tricks for beating the level
Also will the new character have any more dialogue or is she more of a secret character that isn't "cannon"
Definitely not "canon" canon, that would be way to big of a lore dump for the story I'm writing, it's just more using units that I wouldn't otherwise have a reason to add.
In terms of dialogue, I mostly plan for the interactions to be between other paralouge characters, as again the existence of these characters would kind of break the world logic. But if I think a character would have a major reason to interact, then yes. for example an avid machine designer might be very interested in the new character...

WalKer7878

Jan 8, 2022
Uprising levels will be made to be intentionally harder than other levels. That being said, I make sure that I never create a level that can't be beat. A few tricks for beating the level

Definitely not "canon" canon, that would be way to big of a lore dump for the story I'm writing, it's just more using units that I wouldn't otherwise have a reason to add.
In terms of dialogue, I mostly plan for the interactions to be between other paralouge characters, as again the existence of these characters would kind of break the world logic. But if I think a character would have a major reason to interact, then yes. for example an avid machine designer might be very interested in the new character...

I see now, this is why I failed all the times... I did the opposite first blue than red then green, thank you now i beat it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote