Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
That's a great update. The game definitely has a darker setting than the previous installment, like it's about survival. I don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
"There no any tutorial or good choices in the game, only pain and suffering. "

No, thanks.
1) I am for patriarchy;
2) I am totally against feminism;
3) I am against the idea of cruelty. Women must be quiet and obedient. And know their place. Kitchen is waiting you, girls.
White, heterosexual, Christian, European man, mostly Protestant, created this world and this civilization. This is our world.

Dreaming about female domination? Don't be funny. You have no chances.

After this war we will find you all.
I will ignore you, rather than going all in bananas. My real point is for people to do the same.

Going in to a femdom game and preaching about maledom is just like going to a sports bar of the opposite team and.. yeah.. It's just ridiculous.
Serves no purpose other than trying to agitate people
See you, never.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
For me it looks like: Incels are crying they can't be alpha even in a game :KEK: .
Eyy I'm incel crying on people coming here trying to be alpha!
I'm still alpha IRL. Incel or not ;)
Well.. kind of.. Not at get go but quite quickly I am
Mostly becauase I am really good at the work I do so my confidence grow rather quickly
Tl;dr, not all incels are the same!! I want to and need to believe that!
I'm pro ranked incel

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3627082

Overview:
The story here is similar to the story in DW1
We are playing again as a student of the Magic Academy who was sent on an internship to the angry drow witch Mellis. The story takes place in the same universe as DW1
However, DW2 is even more focused of femdom than DW1. There no any tutorial or good choices in the game, only pain and suffering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-26
Release Date: 2024-06-12
Developer: Nikociant - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Dominas of the Forsaken Planet - Dominant Witches
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3626987 View attachment 3626988 View attachment 3626989 View attachment 3626990 View attachment 3626991 View attachment 3626992 View attachment 3626993 View attachment 3626994 View attachment 3626995 View attachment 3626998 View attachment 3626999 View attachment 3627000 View attachment 3771414 View attachment 3771415 View attachment 3771416 View attachment 3771417 View attachment 3771419 View attachment 3771420
Just got through the very first part of your game and I think you have a really cool sense of humor. I love that. Gonna love watching our poor unkowning MC getting dominated and fucked by these hottie witches. How about another kink, say like bestiality? Dog, werewolf, maybe a horse? Can always make it optional. Anyway, good luck, gonna enjoy your game.

Reactions: Piratefishes
Apr 14, 2023
hey developer in chapter of dominant witches 2 you used a tune that sounds similiar to domin9.9 opening did i caught you ??????:sneaky::sneaky: when you talk to absynthia where you ask her about your romm the domina theme played it has got a beat and more music to it but in real it is domina opening theme right ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote