Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
hey, Dev,

i hope this finds you well.

i tried downloading Dominant Witches [v0.2.5] for Mac from Nopy, and got the following notice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheers.

[in tempo] i'm actually downloading from Anon, so am only notifying you about the snag.
This is not a DEV fault, it is crapy nopy.to doing. :p
Nice game, by the way.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
hmmm... 4 extra scenes gated behind an md5 hashed password. Is this a limited time paywall thing?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
So i found the first sex scene with the laest update but it was gated to maledom only....
Is this one of those games where rather then maledom or femdom,
it's more about genitalia dom
Penis is assumed dominate and vagina is submissive.
So if you play a sub route there is no vanilla sex...

This gives me an enterally different perspective on this game
as dev politics as now evident.

The reason I'm making this comment and asking is, if my hard read is correct
I don't think i can continue playing this out of principle.

I'm Egalitarian i don't see people as lesser\incapable based on genitals.
I don't think genitals defines your personally, likes, dislikes. Sure this can go into a bigger debate but
i believe upbringing and environment plays the bigger role.

The issue i have come down to the belief that women do not like sex, enjoy sex, desire to have sex.
Or are you dealing with a camp of frigid cunts that need to be forced into enjoying sex? Good old mind break
They seem to like getting licked to sexual desire seemingly exists but yet doesn't.... Interesting.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Everything is avoidable. You could theorethically play this game without doing any kind of sexual act.
good, and if i will avoid this content is there reason to play it or it is focused on this?

sorry to waste your time, i just clicked on patreon

Hi all. I'm developing an adult game called Dominant Witches. It is a visual novel created on the RenPy engine. The game is mostly about femdom,

i am going out

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
good, and if i will avoid this content is there reason to play it or it is focused on this?

sorry to waste your time, i just clicked on patreon

Hi all. I'm developing an adult game called Dominant Witches. It is a visual novel created on the RenPy engine. The game is mostly about femdom,

i am going out
It is a little bit like playing the non NTR route in a main NTR game.
If you want to go from one sex scene to the next the game so far is nothing for you.
But right now it is fun because it is really enjoying to read how you frustrate all those dommes that want you as a plaything but you resist all of them.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There are two paths in this game. Femdom and Maledom. And every fetish is optional. The story is good too. Idk the game is pretty good with everything. I wish you continued success.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Feet licking scene is avoidable, btw, if you choose a right move :). Zoe just never miss a chance to punish MC, even in a maledom route.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes