Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
well, maximum sub points till that scene is about 70-73. So you can get it even if some content is locked (like futa or farting).

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
well, maximum sub points till that scene is about 70-73. So you can get it even if some content is locked (like futa or farting).
I don't know if it has something to do with me using a save from a previous version. I started a new game and did everything the same as before and this time I got the scene just fine.

quzara

Dec 30, 2016
I love how sexually forward all the girls are, and they're all pretty hot. The degrading way Salma talks to the MC is arousing too, she's my favourite (also hot that she's a dickgirl). Too bad she's grossed out by watersports, but can't have it all. Keep it up, this is one of the best femdom-based content on this site imo.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Was there a need to start a new game at some point? After finishing the current content the stats screen tells me I'm at 16 sub points total but adding the individual points (7/2/5/8) doesn't add up to that and it's telling me I never met the Succubus?

I will start a new game but I really wonder when/what went wrong.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Shame that a lot of the content seems to be locked behind being the castle's bitch. Yes, yes, I know it's in the name, shut up. What there is for low sub point runs is plenty good - just wish there was more.

Reactions: MingCR

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
There was a dominant point here before. Now there is no dominant point. Is the dominant point omitted?

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
There was a dominant point here before. Now there is no dominant point. Is the dominant point omitted?
Pretty sure it got axed a few updates back, big man. Now it's just 'how many sub points do you have' to check whether you get a given scene or not. Some scenes need specific person points (Salma rape scene (it is rape, call a spade a spade)), some need general sub points (scene teased here before the last update).

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I only have 16 sub-points I'm using old saved files how to get that many sub-points?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes