SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The more Salma the better. Maybe she could brew a slightly different potion and instead of changing the MC into a female, maybe it just changes another character like Zoe into a futa for a scene and you have to help them both out with "research" at the same time. Just throwing it out there.
There is an extra scene like that. Download mod from OP.
Pretty sure there's a scene like that with Camilla if you sub Salma and go down the cultist path. Unless I dreamt it up, the MC was... less than enthusiastic about the prospect.
And this scene with Salma and Camilla exists too.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Is there any requirements to trigger work scene at the market? I tried every time of day but can't get it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So from a few searches of this thread i get the impression you can't play as everyone's bitch, you've got to choose one to focus on for some of their content and it locks you out of the others? Got Yuki offering me her route and i have next to no information as to what that means in terms of opening and locking off content.

Apr 28, 2020
So from a few searches of this thread i get the impression you can't play as everyone's bitch, you've got to choose one to focus on for some of their content and it locks you out of the others? Got Yuki offering me her route and i have next to no information as to what that means in terms of opening and locking off content.
not really, there is only the option to block vampire content which will eventually lead you down the path of a cultist and you will obey the baroness, or you will obey the vampire and receive content with her, which will not block the main part of the content with the baroness, but none of this doesn't block other content, I have 2 saves just in case, cultist and vampire path, not much difference, just to access everything.
P.S. baroness because I just remembered her name, Camille, and the vampire Katherine, it's just easier to write that way.

Gothsheep0

Jan 10, 2021
I definitely hope there's going to eventually be more than just 'vampire ending' and 'cultist ending'. Neither of those two options are exactly thrilling. Especially when Yuki also exists.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
There will be 9 endings at least. MC can be Leah's toilet servant, Zoe's servant, Catrine's servant, Yuki's assistant, Succubus' assistant, Camilla's heir, Salma's bitch, or a fortress whore. Or just tell all of them to fuck off and leave the fortress(on low sub points)

Gothsheep0

Jan 10, 2021
I appreciate that you're taking the time to put in a 'bitches be crazy' ending. I think it'd be funny if it was the objectively best ending for the character, like they become emperor of the world or ascend to godhood or something, when it's also the worst ending for the player since, you know, they didn't end up with any of the girls.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I honestly feel like Camilla's ending is the better one and Catrine's is bad one but gotta see them all play out first too little information.

Cant wait to see the rest, great job Niko.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just started with the compressed version.

I am in sandbox mode after day 6, went to Yuki and got a new scenes with her "69", then she teleported to the city to sell some artifacts and weapons and afterwards the game jumped to day 23. This looks like a bug.

OldMaoLoveGUNDAM

Aug 6, 2018
how can i open the zoe bj scene in day15? I see there is some cg in the images folder,but I just try every route in front of day15 and I can not do it.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Succubus route will be more or less neutral/dom, and Camilla's route is kind of more 'milfy' than femdom(I dunno how to call it right, tbh).
Also in 0.6.5 is really big branching, we have to choose between vampire's way or to cure the vampirism (we can ask Salma or Succubus to help with that)
And on the second day we'll have to choose between Zoe and Yuki (or neutral for whore ending)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes