dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
Did you turn hints on? You must be picking the wrong options, because last I played a sub route I think I easily had some 75+ and it was harder to avoid the whore ending, and that's even with purposely avoiding Futa and not wanting to sub to everyone. You might be picking neutral or dominant choices and not know it.
Ahh I see. I used the hints and found out I did make some mistakes!

Last edited:

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Its all coming together finally! I remember playing the very first version of the game here and hoping it would not be abandoned. Also I never knew a gallery was added....cool

EarthAstronaut

Sep 5, 2017
Gallery Unlock and Freeze/Lag fix Mod - Dominant Witches v0.8.5

This is hack job attempt of a fix for the gallery freezing, lagging and sometimes crashing when switching between tabs. First time I tried to make a mod in any game, so I have no idea if it will work for you. I am assuming splitting each girls gallery into its own scene will fix the issue and it seems to work for me.

Instructions: Place gallery.rpy into '/Dominant Witches/game' folder. Game will throw error screen. Close and reopen.

Important:
- The game Will crash the first time you run the game with the mod, Just close and reopen game ( Solution would be appreciated). This shouldn't be an issue if you extracted game with UnRen.

- Name can be changed by editing name variable in gallery.rpy file

- Will only show scenes as of 0.8.5

- No guarantee of updates, so feel free to modify and upload it.

View attachment gallery.rpy

eterno21

Apr 13, 2021
Hi,
I am kind of stuck with an unavoidable Camilla Ending. Even if I go a couple of saves back, the saves all lead inevitably towards the Camilla ending. Is that on purpose? When she asks mc to be her heir, all refusals lead to the screen with many identical buttons to agree with her. How far back do I have to go to steer towards a different ending?
Same problem for me

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DominantWitches-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Same problem for me
Avoid her influence points, and you'll have an option to resist when you meet cultists and she'll try to subdue you

I reckon that will also be femdom oriented, and from what I see.. also pegging ?
Kind of. Red hair girl's name is Peggiel xD. She can be a futa as well

Also most of stuff will be optional like in Witches

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Avoid her influence points, and you'll have an option to resist when you meet cultists and she'll try to subdue you

Kind of. Red hair girl's name is Peggiel xD. She can be a futa as well

Also most of stuff will be optional like in Witches
right, thanks for the info!

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
I feel like there has been a small oversight regarding Succubus and Salma's interactions, since,
, you still get the regular succubus ending when it would warrant something more... special. Either it should lock you out of succubus endings or be a separate ending.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I feel like there has been a small oversight regarding Succubus and Salma's interactions, since,
, you still get the regular succubus ending when it would warrant something more... special. Either it should lock you out of succubus endings or be a separate ending.
Damn, I completely forgot about that :(. I'll think of something.

I'm going to miss this, looking forward to the next one. I'll still replay this a few times, always pausing at the door to the tower, because who knows if the bitch is in and what she wants.
The bitch will have one more task in the next update xD

Update for all endings?
Here's is the latest

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Dominant Witches [v0.9] [NikociantGames] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.9 · · · (763.0 MiB :: 2.54 GiB)
Mac v0.9 · · · (729.4 MiB :: 2.51 GiB )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes