• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.72] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Void Astartes

Nov 16, 2021
Does someone know how to proceed with the twins? I'm stucking at the part to have sex with them! How do you can solve the problem?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Found it!!! :D :geek:
For v0.7.8 the password is "deep".
In order to find further passwords open the tyrano_data.save file, use Ctrl + F to enable the search window and put "Stocazzo".
The password should be a word that's between "Stocazzo" and "CheatPassword". Hope this will help with future passwords. (y)

Just someone anyone please tell me how to shut this music OFFFFFFF. :eek:
Bumping this saint and current cheat password is "stretching"
Edit: oof after all that, there's only 1 scene in this game :LOL:
Talked to the two girls, the secretary, even invited Lola over. Nothing

Lots of bonus art, bit annoying to click through in this game tho
There's some sort of delay you can't skip, if only they made it in Ren'py

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020
I have compiled some scenes from the game for version 0.9.61. Some scenes are missable and I did not include a full guide on how to get every scene (maybe one day I will get to making an actual guide for each character). If somebody has other scenes and knows how to get them, let me know in a DM and I will credit everybody who DMs me.

internal scene name in Prova_sf.sav - character portrait - roughly how to get the scene (N/NN)

0/15 full pages

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordfomo

Aug 15, 2022
I have compiled some scenes from the game for version 0.9.61. Some scenes are missable and I did not include a full guide on how to get every scene (maybe one day I will get to making an actual guide for each character). If somebody has other scenes and knows how to get them, let me know in a DM and I will credit everybody who DMs me.

internal scene name in Prova_sf.sav - character portrait - roughly how to get the scene (N/NN)

0/15 full pages

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes