1.70 star(s) 23 Votes

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, new release here:
CLog: New scenes about Sylvie, Sweet pussy cosplay and Karina
Have a nice day all of you!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I have NEVER played this, but I see it constantly updated despite the ratings and all.

At least this guy is persistent unlike a lot of other devs I guess?
I tried this when it was new, and it was so bad that I had pity for the dev...but it brought to my attention a trend. Successful games almost always get abandoned or updates come out once every year or two. But games that tank and people hate (like this one) get updates consistently. Just immagine if this dev wasn't a sandwich short of a picnic...he'd be sitting on a six figure income by now.

Sep 10, 2017
so... im here for femdom games. the tags say there is femdom but... its a game about dominating women? should I download it or not if im purely here for femdom stuff?

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
At the risk of appearing stupid, not much really happens. You go into town, down any street, always meet the same people, talk to them and that's it. The dominance factor increases, but it doesn't really do anything. When the twins have danced, you should increase the heat. But there are no functions at all, except to go to town. You can only reach the doorman via telephone and ask him for mails. Where are menu items to do anything other than go to town? You can't move around in the apartment, only lie stupidly on the bed. All other items are accessible only by password, which is not known. The gameplay is rather low, the graphics absolutely not up to today's standards. The third-rate AI creates more interesting pictures. And the gameplay is also yawningly boring. Rarely seen such a lame game here. Sorry, will be deleted right away.

Oh yes, the characters like the pharmacist doesn't even remember the player, although introduced several times before. The woman on the street is always in a hurry, the result, no matter which dialogue you choose, is always the same.
The "menu" is also quite poorly done. I can only advise against this game.

Edit: I spent (or waste) time to play more. After a while things are possible. But, watching 20 times the same scenes is boring. I saw Karinas Blow Jobs with the two guys a "thousand" times, and nothing new happened. And I waited in the Park with the girl behind the bench, but nothing happened. I wanted to put in the code, but the code written in this thread is wrong.

Next bad point is, that characters can't remember you, after you met them. Chloe can't remember me, Sylvie in the Nerd-Store, always the same thing happen. Why isn't it possible th make a progress after met these characters. And how can I increase my experience in sports? Always "0" - zero.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkertje

EEL is me

Mar 22, 2021
hey what to do at the part with lyn where you take her home and it says you need to turn her on faster

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Dear friends, a new release here:
CLog. A new level unlocked for Sylvie's quest.
Have a nice day all of you.

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes