Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
how does this dev has over 100 patreons while other games 100x better suffer ill never understand...
Isn't that the question you could ask in tons of games? So many "bad" games have lots of patrons while a lot of really good ones have almost none.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
The game is so full of inexcusable repeating texts that are not needed and not easy to skip unless I am missing something (opening the menu just to initiate skipping is crap). We don't need the morning and evening dialog each day, we don't need the new york dialog each day, ... unskippable peeping with the ballet girls.

So while the models are good looking the gameflow is just cumbersome. This is exasperated by the fact that you won't pick the right options immediately every time and don't know how far you can progress with a girl. Meaning you will have a lot of dialog that doesn't progress anything.

I suggest:

- an easy skip function (like holding CTRL) that autostops on the next dialog
- a profile page for each girl that shows you how far you can progress / how many scenes there are left to unlock. you could also just add the max number for the current version of the game to the girl overview. so a 8/9 instead of just the 8.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
*sigh* Seems in the east mc is always spineless clueless wimp .. In the west he's an anti steroid psa. I just want MC's I can relate to not snarling gurning baboons .. Is that too much to ask XD.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

Dankky

Dec 19, 2018
Yes I managed to steal the one unitard, but not sure how to get past that. I did call the door guy and he turned the heat up but it didn't do anything that I could see, and it is not an option again.
try going to the park to meet with Isabel, and she will give you a mission.

Reactions: FranzDerek
1.70 star(s) 24 Votes