Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I tried this one a couple of times, in the hope to find a game somewhere inside, hidden among all those useless grinding. Didn't find any.

Reactions: ubblesnop

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, we need to sort through the images in posts to see the updates. Not sure if the dev understands the setup of the OP and the current lack of an updates section.

In basis this is a really nice game. But nothing is finished, the shaking of the screen every single day is extremely annoying, as is the lack of depth of characters. My advice to the dev: please finish at least one story line so we might start enjoying the game again.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot advance the game. It gets stuck the next day after Ethan's father calls. Please, is it the same for you too?

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
It's simple, uncomplicated, for those times when you don't feel like breaking your head, but ...
If we could at least know when there's nothing more to expect from the current version ...

Level
4 1 2 0 4
0 0 1

And when we go back to the gym after having fired the cat, we have a new dialogue but we can't continue, we have to reload a backup...

Is that all we can get for this version?

Anyway, I've done the same thing five or six times and nothing's changed...

C'est simple, pas compliqué, pour les moment où on n'a pas envie de se casser la tête Mais ...
Si au moins on pouvait savoir quand il n'y plus rien à attendre de la version en cours ...
Level
4 1 2 0 4
0 0 1
Et quand on repasse par le gym après avoir viré le chat, on a un nouveau dialogue mais on ne peut plus continuer, on est obligé de recharger une sauvegarde...

C'est tout ce qu'on peut avoir pour cette version ?

En tous cas j'ai refait 5 ou 6 fois les mêmes choses et rien de ne bouge...

Reactions: Mario8080

georgerup

May 20, 2020
I'm running version 2.8 and im trying to get past making out on the couch with Anabel but it says you have to turn her on does anyone know how to do that?

Reactions: punktufty1
1.70 star(s) 24 Votes