Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

docmib8

Mar 21, 2019
Mac version 1.6 doesn't launch at all... Working on Catalina 10.15.1 (64bits only), the software launches and quits. Tryied to do a "chmod +x" on the inside executable (which usually solve this kind of issue but no more luck. It's also not the gatekeeper blocking (disabled by default on my computer). Any idea ?

Feb 18, 2019
10 dollars for a walkthrough? The guy is overestimating the player's urge.
Absolutely. If it was 2 or 3 dollars, i would have been give it a thought, but 10 dollars? I buy a full game on steam for this price, especially when there is a sale.
And i also checked the patreon page, they are 2 version ahead (1.8) . I would really like to check it out, but, 10 dollar is too much for me right now, cause im on a tight budget.

Last edited:

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
The dev will come along shortly to post a link he claims is a walkthrough, but it’s behind a paywall — a ten-dollar paywall — and I feel certain that, like the game, he’s put the absolute minimum of effort into his “walkthrough.”
there is no walkthrough. as someone who paid for it, it is a couple of paragraphs on character bios. that is all.

Reactions: ubblesnop

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i have the same propblem with the twins. i have to make them sweat, someone posted above that i have to phone the doorman... i dont have him in my contact list. how do i change that?

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
i have the same propblem with the twins. i have to make them sweat, someone posted above that i have to phone the doorman... i dont have him in my contact list. how do i change that?
You find one of the girls leotards in your living room hide it

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes