Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not getting this part can you attach a screenshot...
install 7 zip on your pc.
Once thats done right click on the exe click 7 zip then opern archive second option down then #
Screenshot (1).png
inside the archive should be 2 files you want to extract the zip file

Reactions: abhi1180

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok i installed 7-zip clicked # but not getting the images or am i looking in wrong place where to look for images please help...
Once you have done that it will come up with 2 files ones a zip file called 2 extract the zip file and images are in there.
Note not all games on this engine can be extracted this way there are a total of 7 differant ways to store images in this engine
Screenshot (2).png
Fun fact if a game has its coding files hidden in the exe you can also bug fix, add cheats or mod the game using this technique and then use 7 zip to repackage them into the exe

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Once you have done that it will come up with 2 files ones a zip file called 2 extract the zip file and images are in there.
Note not all games on this engine can be extracted this way there are a total of 7 differant ways to store images in this engine
View attachment 464856
Fun fact if a game has its coding files hidden in the exe you can also bug fix, add cheats or mod the game using this technique and then use 7 zip to repackage them into the exe
I got the images and got disappointed too because of no significant scenes with amanda in pleasure villa...

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I got the images and got disappointed too because of no significant scenes with amanda in pleasure villa...
I extract every game i play. Alot of devs have started leaving extra code and images pertaining to next update so nice to snoop. Plus with the exception of dmd every game i play i mod first to make playability better. Altho removing grind from this was pointless as there is less content than a 0.1 alpha build of a new game.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 464856
Do you have any idea about how to unpack unity games if you have please tell me...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
you cannot use unren here because its not renpy unren works only for renpy games....
Apologies, I haven't downloaded this one due to the paywalls that hide all the supposed good stuff so hadn't even bothered to check such things. But having read many of the commetns in this thread it seems there simply isn't much of anything anyway. But my suggestion to browse the Tools & Tutorials sub-forum is valid, you might be surprised at what useful things you find in there! ;)

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
Tbh I haven't played another minute since my review when this first got ul'd. I'm a dom by nature, and even I found this title gratuitous and shallow.
Tbh dev, I'd cut the losses and start over with a new plot. While you may get a few patron subs for this, you'd get much better results with a story that has better writing and a plot more grounded in reality. I say these things with the utmost sincerity and in a purely constructive manner. I do wish you the best in your endeavors, but this is one project I'm not going to be eagerly awaiting updates for like I am with others on this site, much less one I'd pay money to have access to early.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
(File/load file/select Asset File ) which asset file...
Load the game folder not a file and it will find all assets in the game.
As for this steaming pile of crap keep checking in the hopes something good gets added. But yet again a shitty update, dev needs to just scrap this. Not worth it

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Load the game folder not a file and it will find all assets in the game.
As for this steaming pile of crap keep checking in the hopes something good gets added. But yet again a shitty update, dev needs to just scrap this. Not worth it
It was a success with taffy tales but was not able to do the same with something unlimited can you tell why...?
also do you know how to unpack RPGM Games because i want to unpack my new life revamped...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It was a success with taffy tales but was not able to do the same with something unlimited can you tell why...?
also do you know how to unpack RPGM Games because i want to unpack my new life revamped...
Something unlimited unpacks fine my end no clue why its doing that. I will look into it. As for rpgm https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-unpacker.417/ download the file under opening post.
Also as this is a game thread any further questions please inbox me so we dont fill thread with spam thanks.
Would also like to say this game is confusing the heck outta me theres content not in this one that was in last one wtaf

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It says the MC wants to make the two twins sweat when they exercise. How can he do that?
Think that's as far as I got last time but wasn't sure how to go about it, either missing something or is it implemented in the game yet?

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes