Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've had the Lulu scene but I can't seem to get the twins scene, not sure what I'm missing. :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Since there are no reviews, how is the English in this one and is it fun to play?

Also, is the MC a complete monster or can you dominate the girls without being one?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Since there are no reviews, how is the English in this one and is it fun to play?

Also, is the MC a complete monster or can you dominate the girls without being one?
English and grammar are acceptable. Not amazing and so far the game has strict rails.

Reactions: botc76

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Teaser 020.jpg

Working hard on next release, according to your feedbacks in polls. Thank you again...

And then Foxy said: "Are You ready for our workout challenge?". She laughed in a really innocent way, and ran away to the changing room. She looked back up for a while, just to smile to me, and to show me She leaved the door half-open...

Latest downloadable stuff:

is there a true walk through for this game? or even a savegame???

does anyone have a guide my heads starting to hurt

is there a guide or something cant figure out much

Reactions: asd33asd33

koldkanadian

Oct 20, 2018
there is only one type of domination that i know of, and it involves brainwashing my enemies into fighting my wars by slapping my hand on their face. repeatedly in some cases

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any way we can use our previous saves? Or do we have to start from scratch every update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When there is a will => there is a way ... check your A-Autosaves and your Q-quicksaves every time you open a new Ren'Py distro. Much like any other AAA game out there, Saves are persistent in Appdata and / or any designated custom dir devs assign in their codes.

Then look for the usual saves ... mostly those in neutral ground (MC room, at the office)

Then you can come back here and ask for anybody gentle enough to lend a save 4 GAMERS GLORY!

Reactions: Mormont

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not worth playing. Without a walkthrough you are screwed to an endless cycle of trial and error. Smart move by the dev lock everything behind a paywall and make the game require a walkthrough and pay for said walkthrough. As i said smart move but also foolish just proves the devs greed. If the dev added an in game help system then maybe more people would play and enjoy the game and more would support its development.
Maybe if things change people might actually be able to play the game without getting bored 5 minutes in. Good concept great renders crap delivery.
Edit: just pulled game apart and there is 27 scene renders 3 easter eggs and 25 background renders. So the constant cycle is pointless when there is absolutely no content at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019

• Angry
Reactions: Deadpool76

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

Pay walls = good luck with your game but I suspect a lot of people simply won't bother spending any time on trying it out. This does *look* nice and may have potential, but that pay wall just means I'm gonna pass on by.

BTW, I believe you can contact the site staff here and request a Game Developer tag for your profile. ;)

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes