Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Pay walls = good luck with your game but I suspect a lot of people simply won't bother spending any time on trying it out. This does *look* nice and may have potential, but that pay wall just means I'm gonna pass on by.

BTW, I believe you can contact the site staff here and request a Game Developer tag for your profile. ;)

Pass on this one then, thanks for the info

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Once again no content worth the grind and having to repeat your actions a million times.
If you are considering sending this dev money please don't.
To the dev for the love of god add a help system to your game and some actual content would be nice aswell. These 10 render updates are a blooming joke
Edit: after pulling game part again there is no differance between 14 and 15 so what the fuck has changed? If this is a bugfix change your version numbers to show this. Suprised anyone would pay for this, it has alot of potential but lack of content and help system is killing it. I keep downloading new versions in the hope content is added and games improved but so far all im getting is devs a scam artist putting out updates with nothing new in them.
Adding new character images and text is not new content.

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I downloaded and saw that you use TyranoBuilder, I don't have a big problem with it, but I "hate" the lack of fullscreen and all the games using this software don't have it. So i'll pass until you add fullscreen option and the comments about pay wall, make me think this game don't worth it.

Reactions: paxtn and ubblesnop

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Once again no content worth the grind and having to repeat your actions a million times.
If you are considering sending this dev money please don't.
To the dev for the love of god add a help system to your game and some actual content would be nice aswell. These 10 render updates are a blooming joke
Edit: after pulling game part again there is no differance between 14 and 15 so what the fuck has changed? If this is a bugfix change your version numbers to show this. Suprised anyone would pay for this, it has alot of potential but lack of content and help system is killing it. I keep downloading new versions in the hope content is added and games improved but so far all im getting is devs a scam artist putting out updates with nothing new in them.
Adding new character images and text is not new content.
I had v9 which had more content. There were things for the Asian back then. But the dev cut all of the content keeps announcing changes. Then mods this thread to prevent people from uploading the real content versions.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think I've found a bug I've just spoken to Lyn about finding her Cat but from there I've gone to the gym when her Cat shows up but now when I go back to Lyn I can't seem to talk with her.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Seems the bug where after talking to a girl all you have is the background with nothing to click on and cant do anything. And the bug isn't girl specific it can happen on any girl. The dev really needs to fix that or add an "oh shit" button to the menu that takes you back home until the issue is fixed. This release is more of the same just more grind with nothing to virtually nothing to show for it.

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Teaser 027.jpg

Who should be the next to be dominated? :)
Thank you for your feedbacks! Poll here:

A) JANINE
B) MARINA
C) JOHNNY
D) FOXY

Reactions: asd33asd33

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Not worth playing. Without a walkthrough you are screwed to an endless cycle of trial and error. Smart move by the dev lock everything behind a paywall and make the game require a walkthrough and pay for said walkthrough. As i said smart move but also foolish just proves the devs greed. If the dev added an in game help system then maybe more people would play and enjoy the game and more would support its development.
Maybe if things change people might actually be able to play the game without getting bored 5 minutes in. Good concept great renders crap delivery.
Edit: just pulled game apart and there is 27 scene renders 3 easter eggs and 25 background renders. So the constant cycle is pointless when there is absolutely no content at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you get all these images please tell me...

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes