Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Just tried it and works like should. I moved it up a page ot two and saved again try this one. Unzip into the DTA folder where the game is and start DTA after a few sec of the music or noise click on load and top one is latest save.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Should look like this
After you see if save works you can delete the DTA_0.43 Saves_win.zip if you want

Capture.JPG

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Same here.
Male domination is the act of the male dominating the female.
Female domination is the act of the female dominating the male.

From what i understand of the op the mc got betrayed and desided to now dominate all woman he meets.

I see no rape, mind control, bdsm or male domnation tag's.
Tho there is male domnation in the gerne aswhile as incest and bdsm.

I suspect he was the sub in his relationship with the girlfriend being the dom.
After she betray's him he desided to be dominate.

I dont think suchs a story would work for me.
Mostly because as a dom the very idea of me being submissive offendse me.
It's also missing the NTR tag. If the gf is cheating and most Dom's are Dom by nature not by some butt hurt feelings. Very few subs turn dom unless they are naturally a switch in which case they aren't actually a sub or a dom they are a switch. I guess this was made for the underage crowd who haven't done any reading on the life style. At least it's not advertised as educational :rolleyes:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's also missing the NTR tag. If the gf is cheating and most Dom's are Dom by nature not by some butt hurt feelings. Very few subs turn dom unless they are naturally a switch in which case they aren't actually a sub or a dom they are a switch. I guess this was made for the underage crowd who haven't done any reading on the life style. At least it's not advertised as educational :rolleyes:
It doesn't missing any tag. The girlfriend cheating is a plot point that happened in the past, the game starts from the point where the MC is left by her, so they aren't a couple anymore. Her cheating gets mentioned by certain characters, but only as something that happened before.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
DTA 0.4.4 WIN:
DTA 0.4.4 MAC:

Have a nice day

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
The grind in this game is terrible. I honestly don't know if: (A) I am supposed to be doing the same scene over and over with no indication of progress or (B) I am just doing it wrong.
I have made zero progress with the bitchy boss or the shy twin.
A changelog or walkthrough at some point would definitely not hurt.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am a little curious how come there isn't at least a little newer ver here than 4.4 with 4.7 out already for a week. even Steam is way behind on getting updates

Zelowis

Jan 17, 2021
is the game any better than it used to be? I remember getting stuck and being unable to progress at some point due to how vague it was, has it gotten any better? Or is there a walkthrough at least?

One last thing, what BDSM is in here? Like a decent amount or just a few scenes?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
is the game any better than it used to be? I remember getting stuck and being unable to progress at some point due to how vague it was, has it gotten any better? Or is there a walkthrough at least?

One last thing, what BDSM is in here? Like a decent amount or just a few scenes?
I haven't found any BDSM yet unless you want to count beating the mouse all to hell and back clicking on its right ass cheek

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Any one have a copy of the so called walkthrough or some sort of guide.

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes