Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is this ever going to be updated. There has to be a hero out there somewhere. Unless the updates said to be out there are so useless that no one wants to waist bandwidth with it.....

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Link to new release:

please update.

Have you all a nice day!

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
hello, im playing the 0.4.4 ver, downloaded NOW the 0.4.5 do i have to restart the game or what to run the new ver?
btw im stucked with domination at
- ana 9 cant touch boobs
- isa 6 she want me to show my body tu ana
- jo 9 butt plug lev 1
- marina 0 keep piss and make me smell/lick
- lyn 8 !aviable next ver! after "show me vag" point
- lulu 5 bj puke XD
- foxy 8 exam 3 done, nothing more?
- janine 7 anal filled
- porsha 3 idk
- sister 0
- cop 0
- valentina 5 bj at park
- cosplayer 2 advice given, maid dress given... loop

Reactions: SirAuron20

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
New release for WIN: Google Drive

Have a nice day
:/ what does is changed from 0.4.6? i just saw
- money to buy useless shit (only a new cosplay costume)
- karina's room (nothing to do)
i mean... can we go ahead with "story" too? i still have 0 domination on some girls, some 10 but nothing happening (anabel for example)...

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
hello, im playing the 0.4.4 ver, downloaded NOW the 0.4.5 do i have to restart the game or what to run the new ver?
btw im stucked with domination at
- ana 9 cant touch boobs
- isa 6 she want me to show my body tu ana
- jo 9 butt plug lev 1
- marina 0 keep piss and make me smell/lick
- lyn 8 !aviable next ver! after "show me vag" point
- lulu 5 bj puke XD
- foxy 8 exam 3 done, nothing more?
- janine 7 anal filled
- porsha 3 idk
- sister 0
- cop 0
- valentina 5 bj at park
- cosplayer 2 advice given, maid dress given... loop
im at the exact spot...but when i check the replay i see that there are a lot of missing stuff which i have no idea what to do to unlock...P.S any1 got the cheat code for this version??

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
im at the exact spot...but when i check the replay i see that there are a lot of missing stuff which i have no idea what to do to unlock...P.S any1 got the cheat code for this version??
if you downloaded ver 0.4.7 (as i assume by your code request)
and you are stucked at the same spot i was in ver 0.4.4
you need to
- ana giggle on sofa then try touch her and you will go to your room ;)
- lulu keep trying to do bj thing it will go on
- janine keeb fuck her ass until you can fit whole :p
- cosplayer - buy cowgirl hat and "teach" her (3-4 times)
enough for now if im not wrong ;) enjoy

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i guess ive done it all then for this update, i was hoping for more action with the cosplay girl or the sister...the one i havent progressed at all is the gym chick, but im like -60 on my stats so screw that lol

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
so is there more femdom content now? last time I checked the tag was kinda misleading...

Lukin1971

Jul 29, 2019
Stuck on this part. Come not on my sister. Marina is Zero, by Anabel im kissing and there is not more possible, Porsha stuck on 3, Valentina is the last goal astronomy solved and a handjob given. More not possible. With Johnny i come with the analdildo only till step 1. Police also no Idea.

Correcture: Marina is just on 3 and stuck just. And the visit of Policeofficer Paprika comes often with the same theme. I dont know if there hanging a storypart.

And who ist the "old man with the insurance" ? This men rings also often on the door mentioned my sister nearly all 3 or 4 days.

And the thing with the sauna is also broken ? I cant win this. I won all of the challenges before. I had done also all 3 achievements at hom with foxy and won also the last of them. Flex 2 I dominate also. By part 1 im equal with her. Or had I to win the first flex challenge also ? But how ?

Last edited:
Reactions: FranzDerek

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
Stuck on this part. Come not on my sister. Marina is Zero, by Anabel im kissing and there is not more possible, Porsha stuck on 3, Valentina is the last goal astronomy solved and a handjob given. More not possible. With Johnny i come with the analdildo only till step 1. Police also no Idea.

Correcture: Marina is just on 3 and stuck just. And the visit of Policeofficer Paprika comes often with the same theme. I dont know if there hanging a storypart.

And who ist the "old man with the insurance" ? This men rings also often on the door mentioned my sister nearly all 3 or 4 days.

And the thing with the sauna is also broken ? I cant win this. I won all of the challenges before. I had done also all 3 achievements at hom with foxy and won also the last of them. Flex 2 I dominate also. By part 1 im equal with her. Or had I to win the first flex challenge also ? But how ?

Did you read my post? (3 message up from here)
with ana you can reach 10 in this version, you just need to bring her to your room and follow the path
"old man with insurance"? o_O im not sure what are you talking about, there's a lady ringing at the door sometimes and your sis tells you she was some old lady willing to sell shit, idk other ppl coming to the door...
with foxy im not sure if sauna is winnable, but pay attention to your physical stats, losing the wrestling challenge will make you lose stats point... i was 10 all 3 stats and now i lost quite all points (fml XD)
police officer says that SHE will call you when she needs you to do something (i guess you shoul call her but...) we just neet to wait the next version... i hope emily continue to upgrade the game, im quite curious where the "story" leads us XD

Reactions: FranzDerek

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New releases:
WIN:
MAC:

Have a nice day, guys!

Reactions: BaasB
1.70 star(s) 24 Votes