FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release WIN:
New release MAC:

Have a nice day, guys!

Reactions: Kingvlad

Sentinel20

Jul 12, 2017
tried playing the mac version but when I try to open it I get an error saying "The application "DTA - Dominate THem All! v0.5.6" can't be opened."

LTSmash

Sep 9, 2017
This gameis extremely buggy nonsense.

There's no reason to use a custom engine when Ren'py would do everything this thing does. The interface is terrible given it jumps all over the place. It lacks visual indicators for things like time of day so you just randomly get sent back to your room. Having to repeatedly go through the same screens to get around is silly. The fact that UI elements jump all over the place makes it extremely easy to accidentally waste time doing an action you did not intend. It gives poor performance, you can't disable the sound.

Which is a shame because I like the concept.

Reactions: vonamatas

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
This gameis extremely buggy nonsense.

There's no reason to use a custom engine when Ren'py would do everything this thing does. The interface is terrible given it jumps all over the place. It lacks visual indicators for things like time of day so you just randomly get sent back to your room. Having to repeatedly go through the same screens to get around is silly. The fact that UI elements jump all over the place makes it extremely easy to accidentally waste time doing an action you did not intend. It gives poor performance, you can't disable the sound.

Which is a shame because I like the concept.
Not played it for ages but am curios to know, does your character still say DOMINATE THEM ALL 99% of the time?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The promo image is literally a MALE yelling in your face. He should change the promo image for this thread to the one with all the girls at least. Or he could change it to the banner he has on his Patreon page, where he's yelling, but you can also see all the girls.

To clarify what I'm saying. When you go through the games list for f95zone, and you highlight the mouse over this game to see a glimpse of what it's like, you see a MALE dude just yelling, you don't see ANY women.

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes