Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes
Nov 25, 2018
Here we go again... a new update it seems... I can hear it in my head.. the stats menu music.. ta ta tada tadu.. ding ding ding dong dadu.. meep meep meep meep meepuuuu... dominate them all broooo! x LOOP :mad:

Nov 25, 2018
I'm actually impressed that this game with a nearly 1 star rating is still going strong after two years. The dev is sticking with his vision like an artist, even if the game itself is a hot mess.
also have an audience too, i guess art favours the mad, the believer, the passionate... quick bucky bucky ye want? art be like, sorry no dice, no fucky fucky, gtfo creator :3

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have played this game to my best but I cannot seduce Valentina because when I introduce myself she says its a total waste of time talking to Ethan... and where did the comic con go with the guy dressed as Batman and the girl with glasses from this update?

Please give me a save to load properly the game, the comics performance seems to have disappeared from this version. I tried both streets

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
is this even worth downloading? like i mean even steam pulled it from their store Lol

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Drunk Robot games ( Ashley Ratajkowsky ) have been pulled off Steam for whatever reason. It's a pity since that just forces users to get completed games and pass on "early access" ones. Wish games could recieve updates for existing owners anyways (don't even know if that's possible).

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 24 Votes