4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Anybody more getting stucked in some fights ? When get facessited or trampled, I cannot attack, use magic or anything else. So I need to restart the game
there is struggle option in menu where is surrender , also if you have no mana left struggle will not work

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Anybody more getting stucked in some fights ? When get facessited or trampled, I cannot attack, use magic or anything else. So I need to restart the game
Is there an enemy with facesitting move that keeps you "in place" until you manage to break free? All the enemies I have seen with this move always stood up with their next move

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 4029880
Yeah, anything I try tu use get blocked, and in the previous menu, just show fight and status
Yes, If I just use wait, she gets her move and then I am back to normal, standing. Maybe there are other moves from her that would keep the MH in place.
Actually, I believe this might be a bug that the opponent just lets the MH escape from facesitting without a struggle.

• Thinking Face

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
So, I lost to the trio of Legion in the Infested Ruins (a mother and two fledglings). Because I turned off item loss, they didn't actually steal my items like the game says. So, I returned to that spot expecting a rematch, but they were nowhere to be found. Did it glitch, or is beating them not required?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
So, I lost to the trio of Legion in the Infested Ruins (a mother and two fledglings). Because I turned off item loss, they didn't actually steal my items like the game says. So, I returned to that spot expecting a rematch, but they were nowhere to be found. Did it glitch, or is beating them not required?
After either winning or losing these three legion retreat to the room on the left of the place were you fought them. You can re-fight them there after a day. Though it's not applicable to you, it's worth mentioning that the items you would drop after losing the fight would be in that room too.

Reactions: Dr. PuPu

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Necropanzer Hi !

I have a question for the next update (or a little patch), is it possible to make a difficulty system where when the enemies drain your stats, it is lost forever even if you die ? I noticed that sometimes you can get drained but it comebacks when you die, I was wondering if this "reset" stat could be removed.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Necropanzer Hi !

I have a question for the next update (or a little patch), is it possible to make a difficulty system where when the enemies drain your stats, it is lost forever even if you die ? I noticed that sometimes you can get drained but it comebacks when you die, I was wondering if this "reset" stat could be removed.
The "exp reset" mechanic will change next update. Right now, the game tracks your lvls and has you reset back to the 85% of the EXP of the highest lvl you ever had after death (not all defeats end in death ofc). I have designed this in the past to give the player a backup plan in case they got drained really bad, but over time I have realized the mechanic itself is limiting and could be abused. In V5, the game will still track the highest lvl, but the player level will no longer go back to the 85% of the max lvl, but to the 85% of the current exp. Additionally, each time player gains EXP he'll gain something I called the Soul Points (50% of the exp gained as of now, subject to change after testing). After death the player will be given the choice to spend the soul points to raise his respawn lvl. With some limitations ofc (you cannot raise your level more than the max lvl you had). The player will also have the choice to spend his exp to raise the Soul Points, essentially saving his exp points for later. This will make the EXP more of a resource you'd want to manage given the enemies drain more exp and get stronger with a single drain the more lvls the player has. There will be also an option to beg a certain purple skinned goddess for lvls for those who run out of Soul Points or don't want to use them up (not without consequences :) ). Of course, the Soul Points themselves won't be a 100% safe option. Some of the enemies will drain Soul Points with certain moves. A limited amount Soul Points will be drained when the player is drained at lvl 1 as well. For those who got PTSD after training with Suzanna from lvl 1, this part of the game will be slightly changed, since in V5 not only you'll have the option to regain some of the levels with Soul Points, but also beg Mnemosyne for experience.

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
The "exp reset" mechanic will change next update. Right now, the game tracks your lvls and has you reset back to the 85% of the EXP of the highest lvl you ever had after death (not all defeats end in death ofc). I have designed this in the past to give the player a backup plan in case they got drained really bad, but over time I have realized the mechanic itself is limiting and could be abused. In V5, the game will still track the highest lvl, but the player level will no longer go back to the 85% of the max lvl, but to the 85% of the current exp. Additionally, each time player gains EXP he'll gain something I called the Soul Points (50% of the exp gained as of now, subject to change after testing). After death the player will be given the choice to spend the soul points to raise his respawn lvl. With some limitations ofc (you cannot raise your level more than the max lvl you had). The player will also have the choice to spend his exp to raise the Soul Points, essentially saving his exp points for later. This will make the EXP more of a resource you'd want to manage given the enemies drain more exp and get stronger with a single drain the more lvls the player has. There will be also an option to beg a certain purple skinned goddess for lvls for those who run out of Soul Points or don't want to use them up (not without consequences :) ). Of course, the Soul Points themselves won't be a 100% safe option. Some of the enemies will drain Soul Points with certain moves. A limited amount Soul Points will be drained when the player is drained at lvl 1 as well. For those who got PTSD after training with Suzanna from lvl 1, this part of the game will be slightly changed, since in V5 not only you'll have the option to regain some of the levels with Soul Points, but also beg Mnemosyne for experience.
ohhh ok, thanks for your response, there's just something I would clarify because i'm not sure :
for example let's say I have 10000xp, I died, based on what you said, I comeback with 8500xp. With my soul points, I can, if I want, spend it to make me have my 10000xp again ?

I didn't really had a response about my previous post, I wanted to know if there's a way to unable that reset to 85% of maximum levels (like if you got drained from level 15 to 11 and you die, you respawn with your 11 levels, if you get vored, you respawn level 1, kind of a hardmode)

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
ohhh ok, thanks for your response, there's just something I would clarify because i'm not sure :
for example let's say I have 10000xp, I died, based on what you said, I comeback with 8500xp. With my soul points, I can, if I want, spend it to make me have my 10000xp again ?

I didn't really had a response about my previous post, I wanted to know if there's a way to unable that reset to 85% of maximum levels (like if you got drained from level 15 to 11 and you die, you respawn with your 11 levels, if you get vored, you respawn level 1, kind of a hardmode)
Sorry about that, I got carried away with explaining the upcoming mechanic :D. As of now you cannot disable the 85% reset, you'll always return to the 85% of max exp ever. When it comes to the soul points system, you totally got the idea. Spending soul points to get exp will be optional upon death and you'll be able to restore your level to the highest lvl you ever got. This will be also possible in the player home, to potentially restock on lvls after an "intense draining session".

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Sorry about that, I got carried away with explaining the upcoming mechanic :D. As of now you cannot disable the 85% reset, you'll always return to the 85% of max exp ever. When it comes to the soul points system, you totally got the idea. Spending soul points to get exp will be optional upon death and you'll be able to restore your level to the highest lvl you ever got. This will be also possible in the player home, to potentially restock on lvls after an "intense draining session".
Honestly, I like his idea to give players an option to always respawn with the very same exp. Since level draining is one of the things I love the most in this game, I'd never disable the "permanently drained respawn" option if it was possible to do so (and I'm pretty sure other players would do the same). If it was a full drain, it would be great to respawn at level 1 imo.

Other players might disagree, and that's the point of the suggestion to make it entirely optional.

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
What does it take for someone to actually upload a save nowadays? People used to always upload saves on these in progress games now people just hoard them.

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
I really need some help, i am stuck on the Obscure Mansion: I had the scene with Noemi and the journal says come back after resting. I slept in my bed, came back.. nothing! went back, slept again, came back again, nothing. passed time at campfire, nothing.

Is anyone able to help me? i do not know how to get the level to progress.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes