Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
There are water spouts in the swamp, you walk into them to move around that map. The races are, as far as I can tell, completely optional. It's definitely possible that the water spouts don't appear until you've left the swamp and returned though.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I found the way but when i in to the water spout, a man blocks the ladder. and he says to me that i participate a race..
May i win the all races?
you went back to the city. you need to look for the water spouts in the swamp/forest. should be to either side of you when you reach the broken bridge. the races are just a minigame you can play to earn some strong equipment.

skdltmsodlzj

Mar 13, 2019
you went back to the city. you need to look for the water spouts in the swamp/forest. should be to either side of you when you reach the broken bridge. the races are just a minigame you can play to earn some strong equipment.
Did you guys say that there is a secret waterspout in the swamp and Is it connected with the capital?

If it isn't, In my think, you guys misunderstood my saying. I passed that swamp once and i dominated giant girl at Natura Woods.

Also, I found a Elf's town.

I just wonder that where is my next destination. There is no moer yellow point in my worldmap.

I don't want to bother you but i still can't find the way. plz help me one more time..

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Did you guys say that there is a secret waterspout in the swamp and Is it connected with the capital?

If it isn't, In my think, you guys misunderstood my saying. I passed that swamp once and i dominated giant girl at Natura Woods.

Also, I found a Elf's town.

I just wonder that where is my next destination. There is no moer yellow point in my worldmap.

I don't want to bother you but i still can't find the way. plz help me one more time..
alright, I guess I misunderstood. you finished dealing with the giant tree girl right? after you talk with the guild receptionist and rank up, you need to talk with the receptionist again. you should be able to ask her questions "about Red Beetle" and "about items". ask her both. she should tell you to travel Skysorda Harbor, which should now be unlocked to the left of the Domina City.

Jan 8, 2018
Ah, I thought you were stuck on the swamp (since that's where I got stuck). Yeah, Lazyrick covered where to go.
As far as I know, you *never* actually enter the capital proper, even after completing the entire main quest line.
Generally speaking, if you cleared an area and don't know where to go next, visit the adventurer's guild in the most recent town.

skdltmsodlzj

Mar 13, 2019
alright, I guess I misunderstood. you finished dealing with the giant tree girl right? after you talk with the guild receptionist and rank up, you need to talk with the receptionist again. you should be able to ask her questions "about Red Beetle" and "about items". ask her both. she should tell you to travel Skysorda Harbor, which should now be unlocked to the left of the Domina City.
Thx for your helps, guys. As you recommended I talked with guild staff in Domina City. And she just said good luck to me.

In my guess i had a quest before, but i don't remember what it is.

Ah, Lazylick, i never met giant *tree* girl yet. So, Is it my quest now to meet giant tree girl?

If it is, where can i meet her?

Finally, I am very grateful for your(all of you guys) help. I really appreciate it.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Thx for your helps, guys. As you recommended I talked with guild staff in Domina City. And she just said good luck to me.

In my guess i had a quest before, but i don't remember what it is.

Ah, Lazylick, i never met giant *tree* girl yet. So, Is it my quest now to meet giant tree girl?

If it is, where can i meet her?

Finally, I am very grateful for your(all of you guys) help. I really appreciate it.
The quest at domina city is to figure out why the elf's delivery of pink cream hasn't come, or something. after talking to the receptionist, you need to talk to the Medicine man in the elf village. his house is north of the back entrance of the village. he should give you medicine (or have already given you medicine if you talked with him). you then need to travel to the very end of Natura woods. at the end, travel north and you should encounter the giant tree girl. after her scene, you will be sent back to the end of Natura woods. if you go to speak with her again, you get another scene, and get a boost to some of MC's abilities. after this, you should be good to report back to the receptionist and rank up to C rank.

skdltmsodlzj

Mar 13, 2019
The quest at domina city is to figure out why the elf's delivery of pink cream hasn't come, or something. after talking to the receptionist, you need to talk to the Medicine man in the elf village. his house is north of the back entrance of the village. he should give you medicine (or have already given you medicine if you talked with him). you then need to travel to the very end of Natura woods. at the end, travel north and you should encounter the giant tree girl. after her scene, you will be sent back to the end of Natura woods. if you go to speak with her again, you get another scene, and get a boost to some of MC's abilities. after this, you should be good to report back to the receptionist and rank up to C rank.
Finally.. I found the way. Thanks man. I really apreciate for your help

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to stop my cursor from going to the center of screen? A little annoying that it won't stay hidden.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
wait so from the changelog...with this new expansion only one new monster was added? and its the worst type of girl too

Can someone who's played it already let me know if anything else noteworthy was added? Honestly 1 new L type girl isn't worth the trouble for me.

shurby3000

Mar 23, 2019
I went to the Island and beat the new dragon queen, went back to the guild and spoke with her and now I'm lost and don't know w
here to go.

She just says that she doesn't have any quests that are appropriate for a C-ranked adventurer.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I went to the Island and beat the new dragon queen, went back to the guild and spoke with her and now I'm lost and don't know w
here to go.

She just says that she doesn't have any quests that are appropriate for a C-ranked adventurer.
you have to explore the northern part of the port. one of the ladies you talk to in the houses will open the forest of illusion. keep going in, talking to the foxes and then following them, and after fighting the 9 tails, you can advance the story

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
wait so from the changelog...with this new expansion only one new monster was added? and its the worst type of girl too

Can someone who's played it already let me know if anything else noteworthy was added? Honestly 1 new L type girl isn't worth the trouble for me.
The dungeon will offer some potion and synthesis cannot get from the shop:Maximum egg,critical bow,fire/ice/light sword,new A-Gem,D-Gem...Etc.
The dungeon has free affection and trust to collect for all monster girls.Every girl with max 200 trust can learn different passive skills.
Passing level.20 dungeon can get a abyss Chrystal.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Nice, I didn't know about the abyss crystal. I'm still a little sad about the lousiness of the lightning/light synthesis material. Fire and water still reigns supreme.

The level cap is also increased a bit. I don't remember there being a ton of good skills gained. The golem girl gets titan strength which is pretty cool.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes