Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
@Y2Ryoko unless your running lollipop, the only thing our tablets have in common is the screen resolution 2048 x 1536. so atm I'm assuming one of these two things is the issue.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I just started the game and played about 20 minutes and I must say, it began bad.

1 - Mute main character. I know, people will say it has to do with immersion, or some bullshit like that, to me it never worked. Let's get the example of Skyrim the most famous western RPG I know, everybody loves it, it has to be immersive, right? Wrong. In an immesive game, the character should do my actions, but he doesn't, he is just told what to do by everyone, most of the time you can't even refuse, or cancel a quest. Also, you should think that your actions actually matter to something, but they don't. Even the biggest decision you do in the game, ally with the Imperials or the Stormcloacks makes no difference, none of the helps you against Alduin. None of the guilds you decide to make part help you to do that, or offer new ways to deal with the thing. Nothing matter. You have a preset chain of quests that you must do however you can. So, no, not immersive. I wanted to tell to Ulfrid Stormcloak: "Dragons are coming back from the dead to kill people, are you sure this is a good time for fucking rebellion?!!!(those words of course, he is being a power hungry idiot)" just to see what he would tell me back. Can I do that? No. of course not. The devs can't prepare for the infinite number of possibilities the players'll want to do. It's impossible. Any kind of immersion you think you have is just a bad illusion. And skyrim at least put you in a completely blank slate, no past, at all, no connection with the area, your story literaly begins with that execution. But here, Kuro have a background (he was created as the Shiro's son, to become her partner later, hentai logic), he have his own motivations (love for Shiro, and debt for all her years taking care of him), and even if you can't see straight, he does have a personality (weak one, totally manipulated by others). Three things a immersive characters can't have, because like that he isn't the "player" but just one character of the story. Anyway, to me, mute characters are always a minus, it is one character less for me to care, and he is the one that appears the most, it's the hardest to work with because he have only his action to speak for him.

2 - the game begins literaly 10 minutes away from the begining. you face a battle, then go back to the past day, have a cut scene, the begining of a blowjob, then go to the town get a quest, pass to a small dungeon, and ta da, you get back where you started. The reason some things go like that is to begin with a strong scene. A battle in an turn based combat RPG isn't strong at all, but I must say, that ending is strong, it shows two grotesque things. Kuro's asshole (which will take me to point 3 in a minute) and Kuro eating the rabbit with his tail (reminds me of Cell from Dragon Ball Z, and he was a villain). Strong, sure, and for many people, disgusting as well (I know there is vore in the genres, but not everyone know what this is, no one start the game with this thing, you show some reason to play first). Ok, you could argue that Kirby do worse, but remember, you are not told of the pokeball dimension until you play those 10 minutes and see this scene again. So, yes, I think that's an unneeded shock that you just make players throw the controller away before even seeing what this game is about.

3 - What Kuro is? Kuro, by that picture of his(?) ass you can clearly see a line between what is supposed to be his balls, which would mean that aren't balls but the lips of a vagina, and that line the hole, which would make him a Futa, but he doesn't have female breasts, and yet have a hourglass shape in his chest, which is usually female. And he is the one that "Eats"... What the hell is that thing? It goes at the bottom of my Uncanny Valley. Gees, who though mixing everything so much would be a good idea. And if he is male, showing his as like that in a game with the audience being heterosexual males... bad idea. And since he doesn't speak, makes have even less idea what his is like. I'm sure a SJW will respond saying he is non-binary or something like that, but face science. The only things non-binary in this world are bacteria, because they reproduce through mitosis and don't need two sexes to make meiosis. Even plants have sexes, they just have the two at the same time, which makes them hermafrodites.

4 - If you want tension, in a fighting scene, don't put a naked girl while she wears the her battle armor. I'm blaming you as well Sailor Moon. It doesn't fit. It breaks the tension. It's not because this is a hentai game that you must remind me all the time this is a hentai game. If you want to make an action scene, make a damn action scene. Naked girl preparing for combat ISN'T tense, naked girl after being defeated in combat IS tense (symbolising she lost everything, weapons, armor, clothes, all protections. Naked dead bodies shock more than clothed dead bodies). So devs, stop doing this. If we can separate comedy from action, we can separate hentai from action.

To not say I only complained. The graphics looks pretty good. But 20 minutes of gameplay and I already a text of this size to complain... bad omen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riujin

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is this really the completed version ?
I thought there was going to be more MAJ and more content added ?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
any one knows a game like this
if you want a real game : monster girl quest
if you just want vore scene , the three vore spin off of monster girl quest ( delicious breakfast , lunch and dinner )
off course playing the spin off without playing the original game is totally stupid , but you do what you want

Reactions: dragon608

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
will this game get some sort of part 2? The story feels incomplete and gives me the impression of more story. It's like ending monster girl quest after Luka gains the 4 spirits with nothing wrapping up completely and everything such as Illias' animosity towards monster girls leading to nothing.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
will this game get some sort of part 2? The story feels incomplete and gives me the impression of more story. It's like ending monster girl quest after Luka gains the 4 spirits with nothing wrapping up completely and everything such as Illias' animosity towards monster girls leading to nothing.
yes. Dev's plan is to split it into multiple parts, similar to their other game, demon angel sakura. I can't guess as to when it would be but a second, and probably third and fourth, part is planned.

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in silent shota voice][Tattoos not required]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to finish the game before giving a proper review. Thank You.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
[Read in silent shota voice][Tattoos not required]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to finish the game before giving a proper review. Thank You.
Have you been to the "bamboo thicket of illusions"? Getting there is a little obscure and since you don't want any spoilers. I suggest you talk with everyone at the harbor city. You will have no doubts, who it is, when you have talked to the right person.

Reactions: TAYL0RMAD3

hook85

Nov 7, 2017
hi guys im trying to play with my ps4 controller but the button config is kind of awkward. i was wondering if anyone knows a way to re bind the keys. i tried to map the keyboard keys with antimicro but i get multiple inputs that way. help would be much appreciated

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes