Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
It's probably going to be a series of 3 or 4 games. At some point they removed the "01" from the title of the game, but I think it's still intended to be a series.

Reactions: isamaru

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Am I the only one that finds the cow girl with 4 breasts kind of creepy?
to be honest I'll take anything lactation fetish (or Cow Girl) related since there lacks Hentai games that put breastfeeding at a center focus while this game doesn't have a focus on breastfeeding you have to admit that there are alot of them

Reactions: Mine Turtle
Sep 1, 2018
to be honest I'll take anything lactation fetish (or Cow Girl) related since there lacks Hentai games that put breastfeeding at a center focus while this game doesn't have a focus on breastfeeding you have to admit that there are alot of them
If you're interested in breastfeeding scenes, you could try out the Lust series of games by 62studio. They technically focus on big breasts in general, but they do have multiple breastfeeding scenes. Currently the only one with a thread on this site (and the only one with an English translation) is Lust Grimm: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-grimm-v1-17-62studio.24380/

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
If you're interested in breastfeeding scenes, you could try out the Lust series of games by 62studio. They technically focus on big breasts in general, but they do have multiple breastfeeding scenes. Currently the only one with a thread on this site (and the only one with an English translation) is Lust Grimm: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-grimm-v1-17-62studio.24380/
I tried (and completed) lust grimm but that game doesn't really cut it. Storywise and gameplay wise this game is good don't get me wrong there aren't alot of battle fuck games and this one in my opinion falls on the good side of those kind of games. But the h scenes are my least favorite part for me especially since the girls look dead eyed for the most part it can be unsettling for the most part. However, I shall try 62studio on a more positive note

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
i guess i'm done nothing to do anymore in the game keep redo at the realm between layer 50 forever or maybe its the last floor.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
wait completed? it got the completed status? when? with 1.36 they never said they are done

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
wait completed? it got the completed status? when? with 1.36 they never said they are done
The series is not done, however, this first part of it is complete. The project is not abandoned or on hold by the developer.
I've been looking forward to the next part for so long, I can hardly wait for the continuation.

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
So I got to the big city, Domina City, and if I go to the lady that explains the rules of the arena, and say yes to listening to the rules, the game continues moving (no freeze) but I cannot move and there's no dialogue. So it's like a soft lock of the game, can't do anything else except closing the game. So far it's the only "bug" that I came upon. Playing on v136 by the way.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
skinship or the first 8 slot which bring them to battle, or the best way is in the realm between
Some consumables also raises affection, like the pink slime. Trust takes (more) time and gives the monster women certain perks, while affection allows different for different sex scenes.

Reactions: demoka

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
also winning races raises Trust of the racer.
True. Racing also gives early access to the fusion gems. The one that adds +50% fire damage (can be further combined with the +15% fire attack or magic attack boosters), makes the fox woman's large fire attack incredibly strong. I think she's currently the strongest (but not my favorite) character for fighting in the game.

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
so do your games softlock if you talk to the left bunny girl (show master katri) ?

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Yes my game locks when I talk to the girl who gives the race rules. Found no workaround.

Unrelated: Thicket of illusion, I follow the fox twice but cannot find it third time, only some bones. I don't know what to do, don't know any other tasks to do now except illusion forest.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yes my game locks when I talk to the girl who gives the race rules. Found no workaround.

Unrelated: Thicket of illusion, I follow the fox twice but cannot find it third time, only some bones. I don't know what to do, don't know any other tasks to do now except illusion forest.
I can't remember 100%, but I think, you have to follow the path where the bones are. The fox will show up again, when you follow the correct path and eventually lead to the house of the fox woman.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes