Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

michika

Jun 13, 2017
The game is good. But the engine is so freaking bad. I dont know why they intend to use Unity. This is my save file. I didnt watch some of scenes but all monster girls already have 200 love/trust. Currently on bonus dungeon somewhere at 30+ floor. I love the game mechanic, its brilliant. End of the day, agi character are dominating the battle. When you got ambushed and debuffed afterward, change your girls and you already gg at that point. But the game bugging so be careful. ALWAYS save and but dont overwrite. Use all of the save slot. Better save than sorry. 8/10 but bugging as hell. Really.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I can't use the saves posted in the thread for some reason. Any ideas on what I might've missed?

By the way, I also can't find the "unlock all scenes" button mentioned on page 21 of the thread, and I can't seem to capture the plant girl in the Woods, or find the mushroom girl anywhere. Any hints?

Edit: And in addition, most of the scenes in the memory room are locked, despite me having seen them in the game so wtf.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
I can't use the saves posted in the thread for some reason. Any ideas on what I might've missed?

By the way, I also can't find the "unlock all scenes" button mentioned on page 21 of the thread, and I can't seem to capture the plant girl in the Woods, or find the mushroom girl anywhere. Any hints?

Edit: And in addition, most of the scenes in the memory room are locked, despite me having seen them in the game so wtf.
I'd assume you have an older version if the unlock button is missing. If you can't capture the carnivorous plant girl that means you probably have version 1.14 or earlier. Try redownloading the game and see if the problems persist.

Reactions: Hajtand

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ah, thank you very much, I do in fact have version 1.14. Haven't noticed that there were substantive updates since, and was just grinding everyone up to lvl 32 trying to beat the "final" boss.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Part 2 is coming out in 2020, yay, and based on the images its gonna look quite different.
what images there's only a cover shot for part 2.

edit
if you meant the the one with the elf that's a different game (that possibly shares this setting)

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
what images there's only a cover shot for part 2.

edit
if you meant the the one with the elf that's a different game (that possibly shares this setting)
This is what i was talking about, may have misinterpreted, but still they are making more.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Seems I'm not the only one who liked this game even though it contains some unusual fetishes like vore.
In any case, I hope someone will come along and update this to 1.38 for the visual improvements and bug-fixes.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes