Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
Does Isari the dragon girl on the treasure island still attack you if you didn't loot the scales outside the boss room? Just curious and I saved in front of the boss so I can't go back lmao

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does Isari the dragon girl on the treasure island still attack you if you didn't loot the scales outside the boss room? Just curious and I saved in front of the boss so I can't go back lmao
I tried this on an earlier version where she didn't attack. Telling you instead about her mother and how much the treasure means to her. You have to steal the treasure to progress the main story and she will be cool with it after the fight.

Reactions: IDJH

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Yes, a hit all attack that's three times as strong as Black Fire it's called Black Blaze but Kuro is best used as a healer/item spammer/bonding agent(lol)

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
I have 8 empty slots. Did I omit any monster girl? I saved Shiro from the lighthouse but don't have her in the mystic sanctum. Credits rolled but surely it's not the end?

Jan 8, 2018
Looks like there are supposed to be eight empty slots. The lighthouse is the end of the game, but there may be more games after it, even if only judging by how unsatisfactory that ending is.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Looks like there are supposed to be eight empty slots. The lighthouse is the end of the game, but there may be more games after it, even if only judging by how unsatisfactory that ending is.
There's also the extra "one"(dual) in the caves that opens up after you clear the game.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Wow can't believe this was labeled [Completed]. I feel tricked.
You feel tricked? You played a great part of a series for free on a pirate site.
The major conflict proposed in the start was resolved, which was saving Shiro. The hero become aware of a wider world and conflict in the end. Leaving us excited for the second part (which I hope gets released soon).

This is not a major studio. It's just some dude doing his thing. The game is not mere cheap asset flip or a "default" Renpy venture into the "default" renders of the Daz library or an RPGmaker game with a few pictures thrown into the mix. Quality takes time. I'm glad to have experienced this game and yes I want more too; it's good enough, that we feel want more. I think, he spend around a year on this part. How many Patreon developers gets this much done in a year?

Last edited:

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Yes I understand it but you say yourself
You feel tricked? You played a great part of a series
it's a part.

It's like saying Monster Girl Quest is complete after you fight Alice.

I don't feel it's resolved. The girl isn't cured. We can't even look at her during her rest in bed. Not to mention she wasn't real mastermind. I wish moderator at least clarified it in the first post, that it's complete only in a certain way. That is all I mean.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yes I understand it but you say yourselfit's a part.

It's like saying Monster Girl Quest is complete after you fight Alice.

I don't feel it's resolved. The girl isn't cured. We can't even look at her during her rest in bed. Not to mention she wasn't real mastermind. I wish moderator at least clarified it in the first post, that it's complete only in a certain way. That is all I mean.
Don't worry pal, I understand. The tags are used on this site is merely, to indicate the status of the given project. As a first part it's already done. I think, we can slightly blame the author of the game itself for the lack of information. He should have called it "the start of the journey of..." or chapter 1 etc.

The game being episodic has been mentioned numerous times in this thread, so there's also that thing to consider.

Kind regards from Hajtand.

lolimaster9000

Jun 4, 2019
I'm stuck at the magic circle in the ice cave, what do i do? i defeated the minotaur but i'm stuck now.

Edit: nvm i figured it out.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Vol. 2 announced for 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YAS. I hope it's early 2020. That blue haired girl on the right has my number :love:(y)

The homepage says in the Japanese setting that there are 2 works in production for 2020. One could hope it's the 2nd. and 3rd. installment.

2019/10/06
2作品を制作中です。公開はいずれも2020年になる予定です。

Astradamus

Jan 3, 2019
YAS. I hope it's early 2020. That blue haired girl on the right has my number :love:(y)

The homepage says in the Japanese setting that there are 2 works in production for 2020. One could hope it's the 2nd. and 3rd. installment.

2019/10/06
2作品を制作中です。公開はいずれも2020年になる予定です。
No, sadly, the other one is a new game with gameplay similar to Demon Angel Sakura (At least it looks like that from the screenshot).

• Sad
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
No, sadly, the other one is a new game with gameplay similar to Demon Angel Sakura (At least it looks like that from the screenshot).
Awww. Yeah, I looked at this after you posted. It's even stated, that the release. Is expected to be in the second half of 2020 :(
The second game looks neat, but I don't like playing as a female MC.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes