Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Heman96

May 22, 2018
Anyone know how to do the post game quest? I remember buying this a while ago and could never figure out where or how to start the quest after beating the game.

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone know how to do the post game quest? I remember buying this a while ago and could never figure out where or how to start the quest after beating the game.
If you've got the latest version (or a fairly recent one) the bonus dungeon is at the bottom of the Cave of Ice. There might be a nymph at the entrance that will take you down to the circle.

Reactions: Heman96

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
When i saw this had an update, i was getting excited to see how the story would play out, but dashed my hopes. Oof right in the grundle.

Reactions: falafelswoop

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I sometimes just really don't understand, why are there such big differences between small and big chests? From the screenshots I think you can't see much in between that. And it's not just "big", it's rather huge tits instead, so the span is even bigger between them.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Any way i could possible get a full save from someone with the android version? And im surprised this comment section isnt dead yet XD

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
"You get 15 pink cream"
Wow thanks for that warning in the genre section on page 1. Nevermind the watersports out of left field with Brenda and Ann. Man, fuck this game. Don't even need to see the treant scene to know what it is. And everyone is absolutely infatuated with eating it. Fuck. You. I will say that the good scenes in this game are pretty good, so whatever.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
"You get 15 pink cream"
Wow thanks for that warning in the genre section on page 1. Nevermind the watersports out of left field with Brenda and Ann. Man, fuck this game. Don't even need to see the treant scene to know what it is. And everyone is absolutely infatuated with eating it. Fuck. You. I will say that the good scenes in this game are pretty good, so whatever.
there's a reason your asked to keep it a secret lol, also while Brenda's did come out of nowhere in Ann's case the name of the scene told you exactly what was going to happen.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
there's a reason your asked to keep it a secret lol, also while Brenda's did come out of nowhere in Ann's case the name of the scene told you exactly what was going to happen.
Well whatever, I'm past that point anyway. I knew in my gut that Ann's might be something like that but I was hopeful that it was just another name for sex or something. For anyone that has finished or just went straight to the gallery, are there any other "surprise" scenes like that? The vore ones at least have a tag that I can avoid.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Hope I'm not too late, the secret boss is at the end of the ice cave after you finished the main storyline.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes