Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Jsdf

Dec 19, 2018
How to save shiro? I don't know where to go after i defeat shiro in lighthouse.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
That's the end of the game, sweetie.
You can do the extra dungeon in the ice cave now, but you've finished the story.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Not sure if necro is a thing here, but I have a question about the story. The tag says Completed, but the story in-game isn't? I mean i got to the party where you save her( no spoilers) and the credits cut in. After that you have an option to play an extra dungeon, haven't tried it yet, but it seems more like a dlc side thing then a main story. So, long story short is the Completed tag wrong and they will continue to update the game or do they count this as finished and won't add new stuff?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Not sure if necro is a thing here, but I have a question about the story. The tag says Completed, but the story in-game isn't? I mean i got to the party where you save her( no spoilers) and the credits cut in. After that you have an option to play an extra dungeon, haven't tried it yet, but it seems more like a dlc side thing then a main story. So, long story short is the Completed tag wrong and they will continue to update the game or do they count this as finished and won't add new stuff?
The game is finished for now, so it's probably going to be a sequel.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yea, just finished the dlc dungeon and saw the developers message. Too bad, this is the main reason I don't play games without the Completed tag, leaving the story half finished on a cliffhanger, indefinitely. Oh well, what can you do :)
Yeah I was pretty disappointed too, especially that sometimes we never get THE sequel xD

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
When the sequel going 2 be released? Also, I can't figure out if I level up my companions more they get more skills. I don't know when the character skills are max since you can level them up endlessly.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
When the sequel going 2 be released? Also, I can't figure out if I level up my companions more they get more skills. I don't know when the character skills are max since you can level them up endlessly.
currently, part 2 is expected in the latter half of 2020. apparently, they plan on releasing an unrelated game in the first half. from what I understand, its an action sidescroller/platformer that iirc is going to be yuri focused.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
currently, part 2 is expected in the latter half of 2020. apparently, they plan on releasing an unrelated game in the first half. from what I understand, its an action sidescroller/platformer that iirc is going to be yuri focused.
Can you give me the link for their offical updates?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can you give me the link for their offical updates?
I don't think they have a real one. I was basing this on what I could glean from their home site that's linked in the OP. I said the other game was yuri because it looks like you control the busty elf in it.

Jan 4, 2019
Saw on the official site with translate this:
"I am working on 2 works. Domination Quest vol.2 (provisional) 2020 winter public is scheduled"
So think they're aiming for winter this year. So, december possibly
Guess it'll be a "white" christmas xP

White as in "nut"
or as in Shiro, since Shiro transated is white if I remember some Japanese xP

Reactions: dudibudi

SmokeycornFlakes

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 203036

Overview:
This is an RPG to take wild monster girls into your party on your adventure.
The protagonist, Kuro, is a boy of a rare race called "Dominator" that has the power to control monster girls. He had lived peacefully with an albino succubus girl named Shiro in a house deep in a forest, but one day that lifestyle had to end, necessitated to set out on a journey as an adventurer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-16
Release Date: 2019-10-04
Original Title: Kokage no Izumi
Developer: Kokage No Izumo -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.38
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 203039 View attachment 203040 View attachment 203042 View attachment 203165 View attachment 204943 View attachment 273573 View attachment 273574 View attachment 273572
View attachment 273575
Now I have new Fetishes

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes