Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 4, 2019
Any idea when part 2 is going 2 be released?
Saw on the official site with translate this:
"I am working on 2 works. Domination Quest vol.2 (provisional) 2020 winter public is scheduled"
So think they're aiming for winter this year. So, december possibly
Guess it'll be a "white" christmas xP

White as in "nut"
or as in Shiro, since Shiro transated is white if I remember some Japanese xP

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
The only boss between those two (at least in Doris' list) is Minotaur, which I think was story related, so I have no idea how you'd manage to not have him.

In fact, I think the only optional bosses are the one you get access to by talking to a person in their house in the port and hearing the rumor about it, and the postgame boss in Cave of Ice's portal.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
i think he's like the third boss or something. whatever it is, its early-ish in the game.
Don't know any more specific than that though. sorry.

DILOULTRAINSTINCT4

Oct 21, 2018
I have a problem. In the man eater swamp there is a hole in second bridge connecting two islands. Do I have to do something special there or is this just not available for me right know.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
its been a real long time since, but if i remember correctly, an Ass Fairy you can talk to in that area will carry you past something nearby that you can't walk over, so that might be it.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Well I missed it somehow. Any ideas on where they would be?
have you found the Kitsune in the forest of illusions?
to get there you need to talk to the people in the harbor town (forgot the actual name)

I have a problem. In the man eater swamp there is a hole in second bridge connecting two islands. Do I have to do something special there or is this just not available for me right know.
that is the area with the frogs and slugs, right?
there are fountains in the river, just jump right into those to get to the different areas

Reactions: Circle0Trick

lenguyenson

May 23, 2020
I get stuck after I defeated Shiro at the Lighthouse. I dont know where to go next, also i dont have Shiro in my Party after i defeated her. Is this a bug or a bad ending?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I get stuck after I defeated Shiro at the Lighthouse. I dont know where to go next, also i dont have Shiro in my Party after i defeated her. Is this a bug or a bad ending?
You are at the end of the game. the story is going to be divided across 3 games, with part 2 scheduled for the latter half of this year. for now, there is a bonus random dungeon at the end of the watery cave. after that, you'll just have to wait like the rest of us.

Reactions: eviltroll95
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes