Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kevinn0

Jul 27, 2019
hey guys can someone please tell me where the game stops exactly? 'cause I just delivered shiro and it looks like there's nothing left to do

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
guys sorry to bother but someone knows in the hero´cave location is there something esle apart by begin eaten by the unknow monster? do you need to be a certain lvl? or it doesn´t matter?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
guys sorry to bother but someone knows in the hero´cave location is there something esle apart by begin eaten by the unknow monster? do you need to be a certain lvl? or it doesn´t matter?
AFAIK no, you just die no matter what.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
iirc a fox shows up there and enters a path. follow it.

Rush to make sure you don't lose sight of where it goes cause it spawns close to the exit it'll take.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Is that all u have? I was looking for more DOOM and H-DOOM from this game I'm still looking for that oni chick, purple slime and round 2 of that black dragon loser and I need a goddamn lot of S-rank adventures till there's no fucking cloud in sight. 284-2846813_incomplete-mahatma-phule-arogya-yojana.jpg

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
.... Wanted to check the game, started playing, defeated bunny girl with MC doing all sort of cool poses and then the bastard gets naked, then stands on all fours and eats the bunny girl with his tail!!! For fuck's sake why the hell did he strip and get on all fours if he planned to use his frigging tail to eat her?!? ... The moment when the game blows your mind on the first minute of gameplay.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
.... Wanted to check the game, started playing, defeated bunny girl with MC doing all sort of cool poses and then the bastard gets naked, then stands on all fours and eats the bunny girl with his tail!!! For fuck's sake why the hell did he strip and get on all fours if he planned to use his frigging tail to eat her?!? ... The moment when the game blows your mind on the first minute of gameplay.
the "capture" animation can be disabled in the settings, i sure disabled it.

Urgle

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone tell me who the first girl in the memory character selection list is supposed to be? Did I miss someone like an idiot or is she not ingame?

I have everyone else including the ice cave duo... :FacePalm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
you only get the scene if she triggers the in-fight bondage/capture/grapple scene (so if you always have Fire Shield up you won't get it.)

It used to be completely missable until the Mimic made the fight repeatable.

Reactions: Urgle

papey

Sep 7, 2017
new kokage no izumi game called lilian's adventure is coming out soon

there's a demo but i haven't figured out how to get every piece of text to stop scrolling unplayably slow

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes