Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Fr4nk1904

May 24, 2020
Hello, I'm having 2 problems with the game, could someone help me if possible? I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't fix it.
1) During battles the background is black and with a soldier dressed in golden armor.
2) When I press X the game freezes.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
it was all fine and dandy till i saw Vore. i just cant hang with that.
All H-scenes are avoidable if you want (sorry, besides the first one in the game, which is just a bj if i recall correctly), and all H-scenes that have anything like that will tell you via some red text.

D4yW4lk3r

Jan 18, 2018
Hello, I'm having 2 problems with the game, could someone help me if possible? I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't fix it.
1) During battles the background is black and with a soldier dressed in golden armor.
2) When I press X the game freezes.
Don´t run the game with japanese locale, should fix both of your problems.

oolkjjn

Nov 26, 2020
can some1 give me a save file after 1st cutscene ffs forgot to save like 5 times now pressed Esc XD

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Is the version the OP posted the current version?
not quite while the game is complete it's two updates behind but those updates were just three bugfixes and a QoL fix

1.39 fix the screen size issue on android devices (this issue renders the game unplayable on android devices of certain screen sizes due to improper scaling)
1.40 fix a internet connectivity issue(only mattered if you were transferring your save data around), fixed a issue with the games demo, and add a option to make kuro a silhouette capturing new girls so you don't have to stare at his ass every time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
sooo, the man eating swamp... the fuck do i do?? i get the frog cutscene, talk to them, then nothing, cant get over the bridge and cant find another way. also do we have to do that bullshit racing minigame to get into the capital city or is there another way??

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
sooo, the man eating swamp... the fuck do i do?? i get the frog cutscene, talk to them, then nothing, cant get over the bridge and cant find another way. also do we have to do that bullshit racing minigame to get into the capital city or is there another way??
There should be some bubbling springs near the sides. you can use them to bounce to other islands. the racing minigame isn't necessary, though I do recall some of the prizes being pretty good.

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
There should be some bubbling springs near the sides. you can use them to bounce to other islands. the racing minigame isn't necessary, though I do recall some of the prizes being pretty good.
ok, so if it isnt necessary, then where do i go?? there didnt seem to be any hints, unless im just being stupid

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
i have a weird bug. After pressing any keyboard button in game my mouse cursor automatically repositions to the middle of the screen and becomes visible. Thats kinda annoying, i would like to play with the keyboard, but cursor constantly in the middle of the screen is not nice. It doesnt matter if the game is full screen windowed.
Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it?
Press "W" to change screen size/resolution. Just find the biggest size you can get by pressing W and press alt+enter to fullscreen.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes