Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
ok, so if it isnt necessary, then where do i go?? there didnt seem to be any hints, unless im just being stupid
North of the broken bridge there should be some waterspouts. looks like someone splashing water endlessly. if you walk on them, you'll jump to a nearby island.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The game seems actually pretty fun, but after reading that it has some big cliffhangers at the end, it kind of ruined my enthusiasm to put more time into it :')
I wish games wouldn't put cliffhangers at the end, so they can force you to play the next game, if you want to know more.
Sequels should be continuations or additions to a story and not part of some puzzle, so the story can work in the first place.
But that's just my opinion :p

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The game seems actually pretty fun, but after reading that it has some big cliffhangers at the end, it kind of ruined my enthusiasm to put more time into it :')
I wish games wouldn't put cliffhangers at the end, so they can force you to play the next game, if you want to know more.
Sequels should be continuations or additions to a story and not part of some puzzle, so the story can work in the first place.
But that's just my opinion :p
Eh, there's always the Memory Room and the unlock all characters button if you're just tryna jack off.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Eh, there's always the Memory Room and the unlock all characters button if you're just tryna jack off.
The point was literally that I wanted to get into a decent to good story with hopefully a satisfying ending :')
If I just want some CG to jerk off to, I'll look for that instead.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020
Kokage no Izumi's site now has a section for part 2, although it hasn't been publicly revealed yet. A number of characters are previewed. The listed release date is Autumn.

You can also find a few unlisted monster girls and images in the image directory.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Kokage no Izumi's site now has a section for part 2, although it hasn't been publicly revealed yet. A number of characters are previewed. The listed release date is Autumn.

You can also find a few unlisted monster girls and images in the image directory.
and here I was expecting a late summer release that'll teach me to be hopeful

Geokox

Aug 2, 2020
Do any of you know how can i encounter a higher level mushroom girl? i wanna capture one cause i don't have one, but i kill all of them with one hit on the first side of the map...

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Do any of you know how can i encounter a higher level mushroom girl? i wanna capture one cause i don't have one, but i kill all of them with one hit on the first side of the map...
have you tried having kuro weaken them as I iirc his skills are fixed damage
Right, I forgot about that. I believe Kuro's single target skill does a fixed 50 damage, and his multi target skill does a fixed 100. I may be wrong on this though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah he does 28 damage everytime with his black magic, enaugh to kill it :)) But thank you for the tip
Oh, my apologies then. Hope you still find a way to get them, even though they aren't the greatest party member from my experience.

Reactions: Geokox

Geokox

Aug 2, 2020
Oh, my apologies then. Hope you still find a way to get them, even though they aren't the greatest party member from my experience.
Found a way, sure took me a while tho. I just took the zombie girl and let another monster from the map lower her health.
She's definetly not worth it for the front line, but i wanted to have them all at level 35.
I have my favorite team - ninetails, brenda, Anna the orc and bridgit the vampire. I usually use AOE teams, sincer it's easyer to cut trough waves of enemys without giving them a chance to atack. My 2nd team is made of marine, Isari, nadia and m&m(pretty much becuase they can't be killes instantly)
I hope we get something close to ninetails and brenda in the next game sincer they were game changers for me.

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020
All characters and common monster girls have English profiles now. Probably won't be long before the part 2 section is made public.
Of the girls who can only be found in the image directory, two of them were originally on the monster list with profiles.
One is the yuki-onna. She was listed as Snow Spirit. Size M. I think it was said she's a rare encounter in the snowy area.
The other is the armadillo girl. Size S. Description was what you'd expect from an armadillo.
Really hope development goes smoothly enough for that release date to get revised. It's almost a year off from the original estimated one.

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020
The vol 2 section was officially revealed. One thing I didn't notice before is that it says this will conclude the series.
That's unexpected. I figured this would be a trilogy.

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020
I stumbled upon a Pixiv post by Kokageno advertising the game a few months ago. Although the characters and illustrations shown are already known, there's a certain detail in the summary that isn't mentioned elsewhere. There will be more giant characters and vore situations than in volume 1.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes