Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Interestingly enough, though this is a different game, it uses the same setting as Kuro did, and has the same enemies, now with voices for some. The playable character is even an Elf Ranger monster from the game, complete with similar themed techs.

Game plays like its inspired by Sakura 3 and 4: run, jump (elves dont have demon/angel wings, so no Sakura flying) and chargeable shoot, except you also have a knife to slash with. since you take touch damage and knife makes you step forward to slash though... anyways the shopkeeper is exactly what you expect. except you provoke her by talking to her a bunch and saying "yes" rather than making fun of her by cancelling purchases a bunch. Lilian also uses Kuro's magic gem synthesis system and has the same consumables. Controls feel very weird.

Playable girlie is just as helpless as Kuro and Sakura, so that's fun times, and basically everything can rape you. and you can rape the males. sucking off bats even makes you regen mp faster. Werewolf from Kuro can eat you, so the game has male predators too. 'Course, since that's by losing to them, its a bit more optional than in Kuro where its how you add to your harem or instakill female enemies. none of the demo females can eat you. I tried (not for that long, but still.)

other notes:
  • Lilian's clothes are summoned like Sakura's, so damage similarly leads to her eventual nudity. Unlike Sakura, that's not the key to getting raped. You gotta get knocked out and whoever finished you gets the scene automatically.
  • No sign of infinite Charm Status loops so far
  • Lilian's panties get tons of screen time
  • Ground Bat Girl is not in demo. Wait for me Becky, my face will be up your butt soon...
  • the swirly scary looking things are fast travel. "land whirlpool?"
  • controls seriously do feel weird, but they'll probably eventually feel natural
  • Lilian whines and squeals kinda like Sakura did.
  • Ass Fairies are technically the most recurring characters, and the website seems to imply there are now Tit Fairies as well. Whether that the Ass Fairy reign of flatulant fanny fullbody ferrying is over remains to be seen.
  • This game is to Sakura and Kuro what Makai Kingdom was to Disgaea and Phantom Brave.
  • They seem to have updated their graphic for urine since the old days. good to see.
  • God Kuro and his giant harem extra boss battle when, Kokage no? You know we all wanna get eaten by kuroka and kazari again.
  • KnI protagonist without wings and a tail? Heresy!

Reactions: Skyzenski

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
  • This game is to Sakura and Kuro what Makai Kingdom was to Disgaea and Phantom Brave.
not quite Lilian's game takes place within Kuro's world (Sakura's worlds are gone though I like to assume the new world created from them was Kuro's)

Dec 6, 2018
The new game has been released on the japanese store. Not 100% sure if the japanese version includes the english option though.

Dec 6, 2018
Since there is a small amount of gameplay (not the demo) in english posted elsewhere, it seems that the jp version does include an english option. There still is no english site release though, which is odd since it should have been added by now.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
not that I'm aware of, though whether or not one can be made depends on if the game contains uncensored art and the censorship is just applied by a filter or if the ingame art is censored from the get go(this is more likely so don't get your hopes up).

of course someone could always try to get the uncensored art from Kokage no Izumi and use that to make a patch

Reactions: cuntlicker69

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Game looks sort of interesting but holy hell, what is those controls, quite literally unplayable... esc to go back to main menu without saving? who came up with that idea?

So is there any way to change the controls for keyboard? otherwise I will have to pass on the game due to the controls

Reactions: johnelros

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Game looks sort of interesting but holy hell, what is those controls, quite literally unplayable... esc to go back to main menu without saving? who came up with that idea?

So is there any way to change the controls for keyboard? otherwise I will have to pass on the game due to the controls
then pass on it, though is that your only issue with the controls? I never hit the esc key when playing this so I didn't know about that.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
then pass on it, though is that your only issue with the controls? I never hit the esc key when playing this so I didn't know about that.
No, not the only, that is just the most obvious problem, that probably gonna make me loose hours of progress, since esc is virtually every other games is the go to key to exit out of menu's not out of the game without confirmation. The whole control-scheme makes little to no sense

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
No, not the only, that is just the most obvious problem, that probably gonna make me loose hours of progress, since esc is virtually every other games is the go to key to exit out of menu's not out of the game without confirmation. The whole control-scheme makes little to no sense
most games I played it was usually right click mouse, backspace or tab. oh and C on rpgm games...

Actually have you considered just using the mouse controls?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
most games I played it was usually right click mouse, backspace or tab. oh and C on rpgm games...

Actually have you considered just using the mouse controls?
Backspace??? What kind of game have you been playing, don't think I ever seen backspace used for anything in any games, it is just that far away from everything normally used in games to be a usefull key for anything.
As for RPGM, well guess what RPGM have built into the engine itself keyboard key customization via the F1 menu, so it can be whatever key you want (almost) in those ;)
But quite frankly the specific key is not the worst part of it in the first place, the fact there there is a back to menu without saving and/or confirmation in the first place is just a big NONO in game design. And as I said it is not even the onlyproblem with the controls, it is just the most obvious and easiest to put into words.

Reactions: johnelros

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
But quite frankly the specific key is not the worst part of it in the first place, the fact there there is a back to menu without saving and/or confirmation in the first place is just a big NONO in game design.
This isn't that uncommon though it's often a combination of keys instead of just one, like how a lot of PSX games had you hold L1,L2,R1,R2,Start & Select at the same time soft reset it's the same concept as that.

in older rpgm games(VX Ace and older) hitting f12 will do the same thing. in MV it's f4 or f5 I forget which. I also played a few games where ctrl Q did that too.

annoyingly for some reason this happens when I move the left analog stick on my controller when playing Assault Suit Leynos on PC

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes