Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
yeah unity hates d-input I'll still look into remapping the keys but that might be the source of your issues.

burning dega

Jun 27, 2017
WTF is wrong with goblin girl affection scene 2 and 3.
this scene's are fucked up, she fucking eats you alive.
in scene 2 she paralyse's you, then eats you alive in front of your eye.(you are dead in this one)
in scene 3 she paralyse's you, then eats your eye balls and then eat's you alive after that before you die she heals you.(you survived in this one)
is this suppose to be hot or romantic ?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
WTF is wrong with goblin girl affection scene 2 and 3.
this scene's are fucked up, she fucking eats you alive.
in scene 2 she paralyse's you, then eats you alive in front of your eye.(you are dead in this one)
in scene 3 she paralyse's you, then eats your eye balls and then eat's you alive after that before you die she heals you.(you survived in this one)
is this suppose to be hot or romantic ?
Some people have wierd fetishes, but the game does warn you about them so you can just skip them.

burning dega

Jun 27, 2017
Some people have wierd fetishes, but the game does warn you about them so you can just skip them.
Well, it does warn us. but after becoming companion and rasing affection this kind of treatment sucks man.
i just wish, i could just unsee those scene.

Reactions: Eminba

safnar27

May 7, 2019
Well, it does warn us. but after becoming companion and rasing affection this kind of treatment sucks man.
i just wish, i could just unsee those scene.
at least you can make ANY of the girls stronger and its not limited to having to use only the later girls or the rare ones, pick your faves and polish them up instead.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
game with good fetish and arts , but the worst gameplay and use of unity I've ever see ...
why they don't make it on RPG maker or wolf RPG seriously ... , it's almost unplayable with a keyboard

running is the same key as interact : " Z " seriously , what kind of stupid people who never touch a keyboard in their life put the running and interact key on Z ???

and even while running your are slower than my grand-mother ( AND SHE IS DEAD !!! )
( to tell the truth she is not dead but I wanted to make this joke about running slow )

the mix of 2D and 3D graphic are just ugly

the same music over and over and over ... and not even a good one , even RPG maker 2003 have better music ...

the option menu is really bad and complicated if you use a keyboard
just for saving i need to push 10 time a key

and I don't even talk about the great idea of putting a "go back to the main screen without saving" when you press escape
when you have the habit to play any other game , you have this fucking reflex to press ESC to access menu ...
the number of time I've lost my progression because I instinctively press escape when I want to go to the menu to save ...

same for the weapon , magic , crystal ... system in the game , over-complicated
people play it just to fap on there fetish and enjoy a good but simple game , so stop making your game so complicated ..

( I'm not saying that a game should no be complex , look at MGQ paradox on RPG maker , it super complex , but a good form of complexity )

and of course , go try to cheat and modify your save file when it's encrypted in .DAT ...

and i'm sure i forgot a lot of bad thing so say , but i don't have the courage to play further to find all the bad things

the only good point is they put a option to unlock all the scene , so I won't have to play it to fap

and the devs plan on making a sequel to this ???
please for the love of the goddess of vore , do it on RPG maker and remake this on it too

burning dega

Jun 27, 2017
at least you can make ANY of the girls stronger and its not limited to having to use only the later girls or the rare ones, pick your faves and polish them up instead.
Yea, that is what i am doing now. but still would prefered not having these kind of scene though, because i really like this game.
well i guess it's for some people, who have some weird fetish.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
So uh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am i missing something here? is that really how the game ends? They did mention that group attacking and i dont know if i can raise my rank from a D. Is there more to the game or is there suppose to be a sequel?
Dont get me wrong, i loved the game and all its lewdness, but that ending was really unsatisfactory.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
So uh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am i missing something here? is that really how the game ends? They did mention that group attacking and i dont know if i can raise my rank from a D. Is there more to the game or is there suppose to be a sequel?
Dont get me wrong, i loved the game and all its lewdness, but that ending was really unsatisfactory.
Yes,that's all.Expect two more sequels, trilogies are in.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes