Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
Is there a skill that stops you from killing an Monster girl or leaving it's HP to 1? And Is there any missable monster girls?
I'm not sure how far you are, but if I remember correctly, Kuro's damage skills are meant to deal relatively low fixed damage. They might work for your situation.
I don't remember any being missable, though you might need to give some areas several passes to bump into a few.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not sure how far you are, but if I remember correctly, Kuro's damage skills are meant to deal relatively low fixed damage. They might work for your situation.
I don't remember any being missable, though you might need to give some areas several passes to bump into a few.
The Mushroom girl monster is missable if you completely just go through the main story If you get past Level 10 or higher you're damage will increase thus killing her making her completely missable and I think there are no missable items in the towns because you can always come back to get them

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
By the way Ever encounter the bug in the 3rd town the racing tournament? I tried talking to the girl but the dialogue box won't appear thus you can't talk to her what about you? I don't know the rules because of this could've wish the developer fix this in the 2nd game where you can encounter the monster you beat before but at high level and in different places

VasileCluj

Mar 16, 2018
Vol. 2 has been delayed again, this time to late January. The dev is suffering an unspecified (not 'rona) illness that warrants a hospital trip.
In its place at the end of December will be a more advanced trial version.
Thank you! I was going to ask about volume 2 that I supposed was for this mont. Hopefully the author gets better from his illness.

Geokox

Aug 2, 2020
Oh I see shit looks like I have to reload my save again I missed the Mushroom girl at the beginning I can't dominate her because my team's killing her and Save editor isn't working either by the way In the 3rd town I talk to the girl that explains the races but the game bugs out on me and her dialogue box doesn't appear does this happen to you too?
There was a hero that could just dominate someone to make him hit the other without dealing damage(the doll from the cemetery)... i used a lvl 1 mushroom to lower the life of the other level 1 moshroom

Jan 8, 2018
Finished this game a long time ago, I got up to the part where I beat *SPOILERS* your succubus friend (forgot her name). Just wondering if there's anything new?
Latest on part 2 is, to my knowledge:
Aki Kokageno said:
In late December, I will release a more advanced trial version. I am very sorry that the release date has been postponed many times. The release of the main story will be changed in late January next year.
The site for the game is and there's the developer's twitter on a sidebar there.

If you're asking if there's more content in the game, there's a post-game dungeon in the bottom of the ice caves.

Dec 6, 2018
I hope the full version will come out soon. Just wondering, but does the five new characters include the ice wolf? I am pretty sure she was in the other demon at a low encounter rate, but not sure and I have only seen four new characters beside her. Also, does anyone know if there are any other scenes or cgs hidden in the files?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I hope the full version will come out soon. Just wondering, but does the five new characters include the ice wolf? I am pretty sure she was in the other demon at a low encounter rate, but not sure and I have only seen four new characters beside her. Also, does anyone know if there are any other scenes or cgs hidden in the files?
it's listed as late january so it could be out any day after the 20th

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah. The updated demo includes the ice wolf.

Jan 20, 2021
Oh lol, this game keeps being delayed again and again, at this point it's gonna be the new Duke Nukem Forever.
Jokes aside, if the dev's unsure of when it's ready, then just put the date a few months ahead, not just the next, and if you finish it before the date, then yay or something, uh.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Oh lol, this game keeps being delayed again and again, at this point it's gonna be the new Duke Nukem Forever.
Jokes aside, if the dev's unsure of when it's ready, then just put the date a few months ahead, not just the next, and if you finish it before the date, then yay or something, uh.
I would say other games are more worthy to be compared with Puke Nukem Forever.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes