Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Birchwood64

Nov 1, 2020
Played the first demo for the second game and pretty sure its gonna be good, so i'm gonna wait for the full release

First game is *Chefs kiss*

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
well, yes, this game IS completed. the sequel is releasing at... some point, though. don't know when cause I haven't bothered to check on it in a while
Just checked their twitter. Latest tweet (Jan 10th) says they are aiming for an incomplete release Feb 15th, with the ending patched in via later updates.

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
Dumb question but please answer it... When did the final version come out? The game came out in 2018 but doesn't mean it's the final version, so yeah.

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
well, yes, this game IS completed. the sequel is releasing at... some point, though. don't know when cause I haven't bothered to check on it in a while
Dumb question but please answer it... When did the final version come out? The game came out in 2018 but doesn't mean it's the final version, so yeah.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
1.43 is the final version of the game and it is "completed" as in the developer is done with it and will continue with the sequel. However the *story* isn't complete and ends rather abruptly so don't expect a satisfying conclusion.

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
1.43 is the final version of the game and it is "completed" as in the developer is done with it and will continue with the sequel. However the *story* isn't complete and ends rather abruptly so don't expect a satisfying conclusion.
Fking

Jan 8, 2018
... What? Care to explain?
You'll be able to merge the games apparently, so you can continue into the second game with the gallery from the first one.
Possibly other stuff, but given what I've seen from the demo you have a new cast of party members in the second game.

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020
Welp they went and made a ci-en because they're apparently low on funds for the English translation fee.
The incomplete version of the game will be available to purchase through that at a reduced price, with the plan being to release the complete version in May and also distribute it for free to those who purchased the initial version.

Reactions: B2B2

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
I don't get 1 thing, on the 25th of Feb. they will release the cut version of the game, but will we have the Eng version of the cut game or will it be in Jap. until the full game is released ?

Dec 6, 2018
I don't get 1 thing, on the 25th of Feb. they will release the cut version of the game, but will we have the Eng version of the cut game or will it be in Jap. until the full game is released ?
Based on what was said, it is difficult to know for certain. I believe that it will end up with an english translation, as otherwise there would be no reason to tell the english audience to get the incomplete version without mentioning that important detail. Plus, their original plan was to release it incomplete gameplaywise on the 15th with an english translation. The best way to know for certain would be to have someone willing to play the game in english or japanese get the game on the 25th.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Welp they went and made a ci-en because they're apparently low on funds for the English translation fee.
The incomplete version of the game will be available to purchase through that at a reduced price, with the plan being to release the complete version in May and also distribute it for free to those who purchased the initial version.

it says: クラウドファンディング実施中!ドミネーションクエスト vol.2 -赤と黒の道しるべ-
(Crowdfunding is in progress! Domination Quest vol.2-Red and Black Signpost-)
ci-en really turns into a japanese patreon:cry:

and they didn't even made a single ci-en post...
they have more preview on:

anyway does anyone here have the 2022年01月07日 update or at least the ver1.45?
(i'm not gonna buy this)

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes