Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Bubbanator

Dec 22, 2018
No, he is saying that the in progress version that everyone is asking for is now fully translated. We now have a version that is double the content of the demo completely in english. The people who get this version also get the full game for free later when that is completed.
Actually I was saying the website is not in English, I know the game is in English. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could read the crowd fund site.

Dec 6, 2018
Actually I was saying the website is not in English, I know the game is in English. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could read the crowd fund site.
Well there is the translate functions normally built into browsers and the site itself has some/most of its ui translated offically. If you need any help I will gladly assist navagation and I am sure others are also happy to help...if it means they get the game.
Edit: Forgot the ui stuff is also machine translated, but its still readable.
Another edit:
This link should lead straight to the purchase part and to my knowledge the account you use is the dlsite one. Btw the price for this version is lower than the full release price, but you still get some kind of coupon to get the full game free when it comes out.

Last edited:

Bubbanator

Dec 22, 2018
Well there is the translate functions normally built into browsers and the site itself has some/most of its ui translated offically. If you need any help I will gladly assist navagation and I am sure others are also happy to help...if it means they get the game.
Edit: Forgot the ui stuff is also machine translated, but its still readable.
Another edit:
This link should lead straight to the purchase part and to my knowledge the account you use is the dlsite one. Btw the price for this version is lower than the full release price, but you still get some kind of coupon to get the full game free when it comes out.
Thanks a bunch, that made it much easier!

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
when I use this money cheat on the thread my companions name became aaaaaaaaaaaaaa and get broken (cant interact with then)

Dec 6, 2018
The wait would be more bareable if we had the extended demo with essentially half the game and already translated into english.

Dec 6, 2018
They have, but then you need to pay 1800 yen for that demo. You will get the full game afterwards tho.
I know that it is a thing. I am mainly asking if anyone is willing to upload the demo here since everyone has been waiting for so long. Some people have said they would upload the full game or the demo in early May (which was the previous full release date so i doubt that person was planning on upholding that statement), but at this point its better to just upload the demo. Its also cheaper for those willing to buy the game to get the demo with the full free since the full release will be much more expensive.

swish

May 3, 2018
Wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it *again* after "mid-june"... that's been a running pattern recently for games like this I've noticed. Would love that half-playable demo though just saying :'D plz kind generous sirs give game ty

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes