Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Evanlora

Sep 18, 2020
Some scenes are freezing, and I've got some good specs. Anyone know anything about a fix? I'm playing latest 2.17 version of Domination Quest 2, released today in Ci-en. That's not something from this update, there's a few scenes with the freeze problem. I don't know if I'm the only person affected.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Some scenes are freezing, and I've got some good specs. Anyone know anything about a fix? I'm playing latest 2.17 version of Domination Quest 2, released today in Ci-en. That's not something from this update, there's a few scenes with the freeze problem. I don't know if I'm the only person affected.
you extracted using japanese setting right?

Evanlora

Sep 18, 2020
you extracted using japanese setting right?
My windows region is set to japan, is that it? The version is translated to english as well, so I didn't think there would be an issue related to this. The files with japanese names seems to be displaying hiragana, katakana and kanji correctly after extraction.

Jan 23, 2018
Try installing
My windows region is set to japan, is that it? The version is translated to english as well, so I didn't think there would be an issue related to this. The files with japanese names seems to be displaying hiragana, katakana and kanji correctly after extraction.
Try installing japanese language/letters on the windows 11 setting. I don't have the copy to the game so i don't have an idea to what error you're talking about :p it'd be nice if you send a copy though hehe

Dec 6, 2018
It is early May now...will the demo be uploaded here by the one who said they would in early May? Or will it just never be uploaded here, only time will tell.

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
Can people please stop asking for the demo to be uploaded? It is paid content for a reason, it being that the developer also needs money to pay for translation, assets and maybe even to live. If you really want to play the game right this moment that badly just set aside ¥1800 (roughly $14,-) and get the game. It is even a blessing if the game were to be uploaded after it's full release because it would then probably be even more expensive.

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
It is early May now...will the demo be uploaded here by the one who said they would in early May? Or will it just never be uploaded here, only time will tell.
I believe the person who said that was referring to the full-release time. It was intended to be around now, but has since been postponed for June, tentatively, if I'm not mistaken.

Dec 6, 2018
I believe the person who said that was referring to the full-release time. It was intended to be around now, but has since been postponed for June, tentatively, if I'm not mistaken.
The issue is that they were referring to the demo based on the reply. The date they said was the same as the full release, which is why I heavily questioned what was the point of saying they would upload the demo in early May if that was the full release. This is especially odd when its garunteed that when the full release comes out it will be uploaded somewhere based on the popularity of this series and past work uploads. This makes it easy for someone to claim they will upload the game, when in reality they are also waiting for someone to upload it so they can upload it here. However, now we are in a situation where the release was delayed, meaning it could be possible for them to put the demo here. Otherwise, what would be the point in replying to someone asking for anyone that has bought the second part, which would imply the person they asked for to have the demo currently.

Essentially, it is likely the person who said they would upload anything doesn't have the game nor will upload the game.
Can people please stop asking for the demo to be uploaded? It is paid content for a reason, it being that the developer also needs money to pay for translation, assets and maybe even to live. If you really want to play the game right this moment that badly just set aside ¥1800 (roughly $14,-) and get the game. It is even a blessing if the game were to be uploaded after it's full release because it would then probably be even more expensive.
You do realize where you are, right? Also, the creator dug the hole for themself. If I remember right, the game was supposed to be finished and released a little less than a year ago now. It has had delay after delay constantly, and yet you wanna say the morally right move is to pay for it.....on a pirate site.......people don't come here to buy the game, they come here to get it for free and discuss it with others who did the same or atleast resepect others enough to understand not everyone can buy the game. Some people litterally cannot buy the game because of where they live.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Sorry I didn't know and is it playable
Yea, actually.

They have/had crowdfunding going on where if you donated 1800 yen you can get their current release somewhere in here:
The game not fully done. I believe they said it's over half-done. No quote; I might be wrong.
I can't tell if it's still available to support.

It's a slightly discounted price because it's not the whole game.
They'll send supporters a coupon for getting the finished product when it is finished, at no additional cost.
Their funding for the English translation was .
There has been at least one delay in release date, so fair warning.

Reactions: sachaviguier

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Yea, actually.

They have/had crowdfunding going on where if you donated 1800 yen you can get their current release somewhere in here:
The game not fully done. I believe they said it's over half-done. No quote; I might be wrong.
I can't tell if it's still available to support.

It's a slightly discounted price because it's not the whole game.
They'll send supporters a coupon for getting the finished product when it is finished, at no additional cost.
Their funding for the English translation was .
There has been at least one delay in release date, so fair warning.
Ok I will wait for the full release

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
While I'm all for maintaining whatever site etiquette we have, I can't help but feel "it's paid content for a reason" and "go buy it" are a little... out of place, here.
I understand you, and I do understand why people don't buy these products for whatever reasons they may have, but what I mean to say is that people shouldn't be asking for the demo version. You can already download a free demo on the DL-site page and if you want to play more there is a fundraiser where you will also get the full game for free afterward. Then the only thing I say is either buy the extended demo or wait until someone releases the full game, which some people have already promised. But please don't keep asking about the paid demo and pointing fingers at people who said they would release the full version and blaming them for not doing so because it isn't out.

only in early may
also this is the post which Thatoneguyyyyyyy referred to and as you can see it is quite a low effort promise. He doesn't even state if he will do it himself or if he just meant that time-scale.

Even so, I do understand everyone's frustrations at the release date being postponed time and time again and I do nothing to appease this fact. I only hope that people can just wait for the full-version until somebody posts it and not just keep yammering on to post the demo just because you don't wanna pay either way. Take the priviliges you can get and don't pester people on for stuff you will probably get in full later.

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
is there a version with more content beyond the demo? idc if buy but if I buy it do I get a version with more? and whats in it if so?

Dec 6, 2018
is there a version with more content beyond the demo? idc if buy but if I buy it do I get a version with more? and whats in it if so?
Basicly, the creator made a fundraiser thing because the game was taking longer than they expected to make. If you do the fundraiser thing, not only do you get access to a demo that has over half of the game's final content, but you also get the full game for free when it is finished. The full game will also be more expensive than the fundraiser, making the fundraiser more worth it than buying the game when its finished if you are planning to do so. This demo with over half of the finished game's content has been translated into english and is the reason people are asking for it to be uploaded (currently we have a demo that has maybe 1/5th of the games content).
If you want to get it, I highly suggest it even if you don't upload it here since it is a good deal compared to buying it once it releases.

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
Basicly, the creator made a fundraiser thing because the game was taking longer than they expected to make. If you do the fundraiser thing, not only do you get access to a demo that has over half of the game's final content, but you also get the full game for free when it is finished. The full game will also be more expensive than the fundraiser, making the fundraiser more worth it than buying the game when its finished if you are planning to do so. This demo with over half of the finished game's content has been translated into english and is the reason people are asking for it to be uploaded (currently we have a demo that has maybe 1/5th of the games content).
If you want to get it, I highly suggest it even if you don't upload it here since it is a good deal compared to buying it once it releases.
okay awesome thanks, how come its not fine to post it but full games and WIP get posted around here? Im not going to but im curious

Reactions: Karakury
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes