Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
I noticed that one of my units had the passive at Trust 50 "enables physical intimacy" or something like that. I hadn't tried skinship with her before then, so does anyone have a save with her at a low trust value so I can make a record of her declining?
If you're doesnt have 50 trust, you cannot do skinship. I tried that.
btw if anyone interested, i finaly leveled up every girl to 40 lvl and achieved 200 trust, so i can share it with you to see what different level can do

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
For some reason I can't open the menu: the game freezes instead. I found one instance of someone experiencing the same issue by searching the thread but there's no hint of any kind of fix. Any ideas?

Edit: and of course I fixed it immediately after posting, it wouldn't be funny otherwise :HideThePain:
The game just doesn't like being run from My Documents.

Last edited:

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
If you're doesnt have 50 trust, you cannot do skinship. I tried that.
btw if anyone interested, i finaly leveled up every girl to 40 lvl and achieved 200 trust, so i can share it with you to see what different level can do
I see. Is there a scene/dialogue of her saying no, or does it just give an infobox saying you can't?

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
So two questions , the names for all the monsters have been changed to nothing but A's , how do I fix that and How do I check for scenes in game not in the gallery after I have built up enough affection ?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I gave this game another playthrough in anticipation of the new sequel. It was nice with a little refreshener of the story and a new outlook of which of the monster girls fights the best.

Nine-tail is still the strongest, but her agility wasn't as good, as I remembered. 200 is not unsalvageable, it just needs a high priority. Raging Blaze with a black attack gem + fire opal + a fire sword still one-shots everything and everyone but the end game bosses (replayed in the Ice Cave).

Gitoda the giant worm girl is a lot stronger than what I remembered. I don't think, I realized that her Acid Milky Rain special attack counted as a water attack. A black attack gem with an aquamarine and an ice sword makes her an absolute beast combined with her inherent high special attack stat.

I remember having Isari on my old team years ago. Her stats are really good and her skills offers a lot of utility and on board her attacks appear quite good. The problem is the lack of support for lightning in this game. The most you can get (to my knowledge) is a lightning sword which adds a measly +15%. Not much compared to the fire and water/ice gems that gives +50%. Even the equivalent water/ice and fire swords adds +25% and not +15%. She can be built as a water mage with Flash Flood which is an alright spell, but not super. Leaving you with a jack of all trades.
In my current playthrough I put her on the bench in favor of Blossom (the flower girl). I went hard on her support angle and it's working out well. The "Common High Shield" is outrageously good. The rest of the time she is on "Shower Aid" and "Milky Rain" duty. Casting "Shower Aid" as a precaution against status effects and "Milky Rain" when the team is low on health.

I'm still split over whether to use Bella the hagmermaid or Brenda the ghostmaster (she's also my main crafting person, with Nine-tails making the magical attack gems, and Anna the orc with gems focused on physical attacks). Brenda has neat a dual resurrect and Burning Spirits which buffs the attack of the rest of the team. The problem here is that nine-tails starts with concentration (with the 150+ trust trait), so it'd only really help Gitoda. Soul Sealing might be nifty in prolonged fights, but Bella simply wipes the floor against everyone with her 9 hit magical water attack. Having Brenda on the bench might also be a solution. Where she'll be changed with Blossom after Blossom has cast her "high common shield". Then Brenda could follow up with Burning Spirits and be benched again should there be a high threat of status effects, otherwise she could cast Soul Sealing and be changed with Blossom afterwards.

I guess something could also be said about having Greta the golem girl on the team. The meteor strike with her 350 base attack stat is nothing to sneeze at in this game. Giving her an attack gem with around 150 attack. It deals around 1.4k–1.5k damage on a none-crit, if you buff her with titan strength. The problem is that there's no percentage support for physical attacks, so she still falls behind despite all the high numbers on paper. As a reference Bella deals around 200 * 9 damage or 1800 damage unbuffed with her water machine gun magical attack. This is not only good against single targets, it will also clean up mobs. I feel there's something great hidding behind Greta's strength. We just don't have the tools, to utilize it yet.

The extra girl(s) M & M has the stats for greatness, what lets them down is their dual nature. Had the Fire Blizzard Plus spell been isolated to one of the elements or had it taken attributes of both at the same time. Then it'd content for one of the strongest spells in the game. It's a random roll of whether it's fire or ice. So you'll likely only, get the element, you buffed—half the times. Buffing each element is not a solution either as it'd be weaker, than being focused on one element. Making the point of it moot in the first place.

The best runner is the dog girl Ann with her inherent 220 agility and 7 heals.

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
Hajtand I played the game fresh save in anticipation for sequel as well.
And I grinded all the girls to 35 200 200. And I pretty much agree with everything you said here.
But I should add that you should try Clarissa with Bone Sickle to prevent instant death and magic bracelet. She's not as good as an attacker or supporter, but she's almost unkillable.
Physical is so bad in this game, not only does it not have any love from percentage material, it also does not get accuracy boost from All attack. One of the npc says that the All attacks will have guaranteed hit; what a lying bastard.

Do you have a way to grind token from the race? Or unlock the Exchange tokens option? Because I will not grind for that stupid 280 Domina Sword if the game expects me to do 280 races.
And where do you reliably get black gem? Because I find the cave dimension chests a bit too random for my liking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Dog girl got about 380 tokens in 1 go :p from the endless race. I think it was after 5 wins or it could have been 6.

Clarissa is indeed good at taking hits if you concentrate on her magic resistance... she just doesn't have a taunt. And her abilities are sort of subpar. Her all death ability is okay against mobs albeit quite unreliable.
You don't really need a lot of defense and the "common high shield" pretty much ensures your team doesn't take any damage in the first place. Mobs usually die without being able to do anything with an agility and fire boosted Nine-tails anyways.

I got them in the Ice Cave "dimension(?)" when I level'ed up all my monsters to see who were good 35 200 200 like you did. You also get an "Abyssal Gem" as a guaranteed reward in a later level, which is quite powerful. I think, the droprate of those empty black gems might increase as you head down in the later layers as well. Or it could simply be chance and coincidence from my anecdotal experiences.

*As an FYI the "Abyssal Gem" is a synthesis material you get by the end of the "2nd loop". I didn't see anything at the end of the 3rd loop and I'm of the impression that there are no further rewards.

*As a little help with the races. The rapier also drops in the Ice Cave Dimension. So you can make an attack and defense gem that has 27 in agility each, if you also use light armors (sold in the armor shop in St. Esmeralda Academy). 2 breeze hats on top of that is 54+(9+2) = +72 in agility.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There is enough room in this game, that you can take any of the monster girls you like in your main team. I just like to min/max a bit.

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
Hajtand The drop rates definitely do not increase the lower you go. I went down to floor 51 and still didn't get anything new or more rare drops. And at that lower floors if enemies ambush you, it's pretty much team wipe, so it's a pain to go through.
And to be specific for documentary: the Abyssal Gem is at the rest area floor 20.

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hajtand The drop rates definitely do not increase the lower you go. I went down to floor 51 and still didn't get anything new or more rare drops. And at that lower floors if enemies ambush you, it's pretty much team wipe, so it's a pain to go through.
And to be specific for documentary: the Abyssal Gem is at the rest area floor 20.
I did write, that I didn't think, you'd get anything new after the second loop. I haven't looked at the game's coding, which was why I was very specific, when I said it was probably anecdotal in regards to the droprate.
The empty black gems are not needed, they are just nice to have. Though I'd like to add that, if you haven't gotten at least 4 attack and defense empty black gems. After having scoured everything till the 51th floor. Then you've probably been quite unlucky and you have my sympathy. I got my set by around floor 40.

You can also always just start from the start or 11th floor again, should their be no difference in the droprate.

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
I did write, that I didn't think, you'd get anything new after the second loop. I haven't looked at the game's coding, which was why I was very specific, when I said it was probably anecdotal in regards to the droprate.
The empty black gems are not needed, they are just nice to have. Though I'd like to add that, if you haven't gotten at least 4 attack and defense empty black gems. After having scoured everything till the 51th floor. Then you've probably been quite unlucky and you have my sympathy. I got my set by around floor 40.

You can also always just start from the start or 11th floor again, should their be no difference in the droprate.
Yeah down to 51 and got only 3 sets. But thanks for the race tips by the way. Finally got all the rewards.

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
Need help if i open the game the screen after the loading screen is just black I can still Start a new game, load, go to memory but I don't see the buttons only that hand that points at them.
Also load is empty even if i have saves.

Nevermind fixed it somehow.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes