Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Games nowadays :

Well patch it!

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
I've never had such problem and the game have run just fine for years on different PC's. Most of the people who report such errors forgot to read the "3" step installation (the only real step is number 2) instructions on the main page:

1. Extract
2. Set your system locale to Japanese
3. play the game

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone have news for the new game? It says late july which is in like 5-10 days and i hope its not delayed again
Still nothing more than that, I surmise myself that it will either be the last few days (30/31 july) but if not I will probably come back to this forum. I sure as hell hope it won't be delayed again but my hopes are pretty low on that regard rn

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
And just as I thought, it has been delayed to the end of august just now. The creator says that since march something has been going on behind the scene which took his attention away from production. I don't know the truth of this because he doesn't divulge in what it was and how it affected him. I sure do hope he keeps his end of the stuff rn or he really should explain what happened so we can at least understand why it has been delayed so much...

Reactions: Hajtand

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
TBF, there wouldn't be a lot to complain about if they were just transparent about the situation. Rn there is just a lot of wishy-washy stuff about them being preoccupied with other stuff, but nothing concrete of what type of stuff, just that it is "private". And I'm not asking for a detailed analysis, just something more concrete than just private matters.

reaperxninja

Jun 28, 2019
Anyone here tried using cheat engine and why it doesn't work anymore?
It does work, just not for currency (at least I havent been able to get it to work).
What you can do for money is use CE for item count.
Say you have 20 potions, you can search 20 in CE and start selling until you get the result for that item.
Note that this is not how many of that item you have but rather how many of X item is in inventory slot Y.
Any other cheats, I dont know.

PaperIrori

Dec 2, 2021
Please add the mobile game tag. Thx
View attachment 203036

Overview:
This is an RPG to take wild monster girls into your party on your adventure.
The protagonist, Kuro, is a boy of a rare race called "Dominator" that has the power to control monster girls. He had lived peacefully with an albino succubus girl named Shiro in a house deep in a forest, but one day that lifestyle had to end, necessitated to set out on a journey as an adventurer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-02
Release Date: 2021-06-06
Original Title: Kokage no Izumi
Developer: Kokage No Izumo - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.46 - Part 2 demo
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Android
(v1.43): - MEGA -

Part 2 demo
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Money cheat

o-Alyx thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own r
View attachment 203036

Overview:
This is an RPG to take wild monster girls into your party on your adventure.
The protagonist, Kuro, is a boy of a rare race called "Dominator" that has the power to control monster girls. He had lived peacefully with an albino succubus girl named Shiro in a house deep in a forest, but one day that lifestyle had to end, necessitated to set out on a journey as an adventurer.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-02
Release Date: 2021-06-06
Original Title: Kokage no Izumi
Developer: Kokage No Izumo - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.46 - Part 2 demo
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Android
(v1.43): - MEGA -

Part 2 demo
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Money cheat

o-Alyx thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 203039 View attachment 203040 View attachment 203042 View attachment 203165 View attachment 273573 View attachment 273574 View attachment 273572 View attachment 273575 View attachment 204943
Please add the mobile game tag. Thx

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Now its Delayed until December.
Yikes
The tweet reads in google translate:
"I don't think it will take until December, but it may. The situation is unstable. I believe that if we are in a situation where we can proceed, we will be able to proceed at once. As for the game, it's 90% complete." End of quote.

The optimist in me (what little is left) think there's a chance, it'll come out sooner, as slightly indicated by the tweet. The negative side of me tells me it has such a long delay. Because they haven't done much on the game and it needs way more than 10%. Setting a soft deadline till December is meant to soften the blow for the actual time (next deadline) they need.

Could be very well also be something in between those two. Either way it sucks. I really looked forward to the next release.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
this is normal for this dev their longest delay was about half a year from the planed release date(this was one of the Demon Angel Sakura ones) but excluding that one time on average it's a 2/3 month delay from initial release date

Mr. Adam Davidson

Aug 9, 2020
I've beatened the game for a few years now and waiting for the update. The problem are either 3 things. One (1) People tend to rush through the game rather than taking their time, Two (2) people try to do things in the game that may cause the game to crash or Three (3) Delete the game (clear data & cache) then reinstall it or download it from a again. Be careful though, I bought mine from the main site. They were people online who said "click their link" to download the game, when realy some may have been pirating off the owner.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes