Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do I find the twins "Millie & Marie"?
You need to go to The Realm Between, I can't remember exactly how you get there but I know that it's a post game area. I believe they're on level 10 of it, and after that you can keep going but it's just a spot to grind in.

Reactions: Birchwood64

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Cheats for 1.43
unzip and copy in "kuro_v143\kuro_Data\Managed"

Save the game to get 99999 money and 9999 coins
I confirm this works 100%! Epic thanks to you nox! Any Mod can put this on the first post please?! TY!
To be honest, the game needs a way to remap controls too... I can use my keyboard just fine since I'm a keyboard main but yeah, many people complain about controls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noxtek

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020
Vol. 2 has been delayed again, this time to late January. The dev is suffering an unspecified (not 'rona) illness that warrants a hospital trip.
In its place at the end of December will be a more advanced trial version.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a skill that stops you from killing an Monster girl or leaving it's HP to 1? And Is there any missable monster girls?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a skill that stops you from killing an Monster girl or leaving it's HP to 1? And Is there any missable monster girls?
I don't think so, at the very least I never came across something like that in my playthrough.
I think if they aren't plot mandated to get, they're technically ALL missable if you don't dominate them.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't think so, at the very least I never came across something like that in my playthrough.
I think if they aren't plot mandated to get, they're technically ALL missable if you don't dominate them.
Oh I see shit looks like I have to reload my save again I missed the Mushroom girl at the beginning I can't dominate her because my team's killing her and Save editor isn't working either by the way In the 3rd town I talk to the girl that explains the races but the game bugs out on me and her dialogue box doesn't appear does this happen to you too?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes