Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kark

Jun 18, 2017
do you have a save to share ? i think i might be bugged at the dragon girl i got her in my party but talking to the guild she says she ahs no more quests for rank d i belive i might be stuck due to a bugg
If you mean after a save after defeat the dragon, use the save-17
if you mean after complete the game, use the save-33

Oh, i forgot it , for any save, you have to go to the last guild for hits
*the save has been fixed*

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
If you mean after a save after defeat the dragon, use the save-17
if you mean after complete the game, use the save-33

Oh, i forgot it , for any save, you have to go to the last guild for hits
thank you so mutch for sharing ! :) jsut a question, save 17 i checked that you alredy have the scales of moon so, why are you back into the river ? lvling up a bit further ? , just let me know where to go from here just the next destination please

kark

Jun 18, 2017
thank you so mutch for sharing ! :) jsut a question, save 17 i checked that you alredy have the scales of moon so, why are you back into the river ? lvling up a bit further ? , just let me know where to go from here just the next destination please
fug, i little confusion, the save 17 is the save 21 :eek:
-Use the save-21 and then go to the guild for the next quest after

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I loved the art and came for the big butts (was disappointed). Got wicked hyped for the fart/scat scenes, but they may as well have been a stock photo of two, fully-clothed adults playing with Silly String set to a sad trombone. :(

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
fug, i little confusion, the save 17 is the save 21 :eek:
-Use the save-21 and then go to the guild for the next quest after
ur simply THE best friend ! this is the exact spot where i got bugged, stuck ! :) its working ^^ thanks again !

Reactions: kark

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
the memory room is still pretty empty for me tho...do i have to loose to every single enemy now to get all the scences?

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I was legit intrested in playing this. Reminds me of MGQ and had the potential to be on a wee bit of redux holdover as I wait for part 2 to be translated. Played for one hour, played as i was supposed to followed the story, first fight in goblin cave almost died figured I'll go get some levels in first area and leave. Game crash 1
Had to load my save right after the intro cutscene because i didn't save like a dumbass, follow the story again after the goblin cave quest is started instead go to the forest for some levels and curious to explore the area you fight the big bug in. can't go there, go back there is no way back...
Honestly wish this was made in rpg maker, It's much harder to make a game with so many bugs that need a potential restart and i don't have the patience nor the save habits to play. 7.8/10 too much water

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
I really want to play Kuro & The Naughty Monster Girls, but I had no computers that would play the game. I really wish that it was an RPG maker.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Played for one hour, played as i was supposed to followed the story, first fight in goblin cave almost died figured I'll go get some levels in first area and leave.
Unfortunately, the game kind if just goes down from there. Combat is incredibly frequent, taxing, and unrewarding. I tried to farm up to get the first red gems for four characters, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Then you hit a wall with a boss which could require 8+ hours to prepare for, and is all repetitive RNG. And because it's not RPGMaker, you can't easily cheat to get Gold.

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
I'm having too much crashes with this game
Mainly when I start or stop the skinship actions
Couldn't play it for longer than 5 min without a crash

Is anyone else having this problems with the version v114
I have an i7 8700k with a 1080ti with windows 10 pro

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone help with these last 2?
the black character is a monster girl "carnivorous plant" found on the map where the big tree girl is (after the elf city i mean)
the last "???" is a scene after the battle on the "academic city" look at the hotel or inn, up stairs, the nude girl.

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Unfortunately, the game kind if just goes down from there. Combat is incredibly frequent, taxing, and unrewarding. I tried to farm up to get the first red gems for four characters, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Then you hit a wall with a boss which could require 8+ hours to prepare for, and is all repetitive RNG. And because it's not RPGMaker, you can't easily cheat to get Gold.
Previous posts have already detailed how you can easily cheat for gold. Rather, I think we're rather lucky that the game wasn't designed in RPGMaker MV for that very reason.

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
Previous posts have already detailed how you can easily cheat for gold. Rather, I think we're rather lucky that the game wasn't designed in RPGMaker MV for that very reason.
Except for the fact that others are reporting that the game crashes more often. Not to mention that people who owned a Vista computer would have no way of playing that game.

W65

May 31, 2018
RPG Maker MV games are easy to cheat in thanks to the availability of cheat plugins like that Emerald or whatever plugin. Sure, cheating with Cheat Engine is tougher, but that's not the only option. Pretty sure that one online save editor also supports their saves.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so.... i did the goblin area... i teleport out of goblin area... i enter forest .... and im stuck. I can't leave or go anywhere. Walking to the end of a path does not load the next area

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
ok so.... i did the goblin area... i teleport out of goblin area... i enter forest .... and im stuck. I can't leave or go anywhere. Walking to the end of a path does not load the next area
That bug isn't fixed even in the 1.14, if you have an earlier save use it.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
How do you capture the carnivorous plant girl in Natura Woods? It says she joins after the fight but she doesn't even with like at 100, I tried to defeat about 10 or so but she never joins.
EDIT. Version 1.15 out with that bug fixed in the dev's blog.

Reactions: Daoten
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes