Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know how to find item hex source by cheat engine , may be you can help me more specific ,step by step .Thanks

you can do the same with items, and unlike in the video,
make sure to nerrow it down to 1 source code for the actual item,

reminder that RPGmaker games uses different set of rules,
in order to find the item, you will need to type this instead,
item number or money number*2+1
----------

if its still confusing, massage me on my page, and ill give you the specific steps by step steps,

Reactions: delpi0608

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I just got to the Bamboo Forest of Illusion and I assume that it's one of those choose the right combination places. Does anyone know the correct path or is there an NPC who tells you?
You will see a fox on the right path. Just follow the path where the fox at.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
  1. Find a sellable item in your inventory
  2. Hook cheat engine to your game as it's running
  3. Scan once for the number of said item
  4. Sell one of the item
  5. Do a follow up scan for the new number of the item
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until only one result has been found
  7. Double click to bring the result into the box below
  8. Double click on the value field to change the number of items
  9. (optional) Lock the value so you can keep selling it while retaining the same number of items
Made step 9 optional because it might break the game, but this should give a general idea. I'm also assuming Unity doesn't use any weird formulaic encryption to hide it's variables, like RPGMaker.
Mana panacea is a good choice for this early on (you can get 3 of them right after you lose Shrio from the chest in the basement of the retired adventurer couple who live next door to Rita) since it's the best healing item in the game.

delpi0608

May 5, 2017

you can do the same with items, and unlike in the video,
make sure to nerrow it down to 1 source code for the actual item,

reminder that RPGmaker games uses different set of rules,
in order to find the item, you will need to type this instead,
item number or money number*2+1
----------

if its still confusing, massage me on my page, and ill give you the specific steps by step steps,
I get it , thank you very much , now i don't worry about farm gold any more

scizor

Apr 24, 2018
Guys i'm kinda stuck. I'm at the Man Eater Swamp and I don't know what to do there. I can see a bridge with a holl in it and can't pass that. Any help maybe?

Edit: There are parts where water flows up,you can step there and it will throw you on a new island.

scizor

Apr 24, 2018
What can you do with items such as Laser Gun, Laser machine gun and why can use it? or where can i equip it?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any way to catch the treant girl in natura forest?

i got lucky, daring battle,
she will use the earth attack instead of jumping on you.

What can you do with items such as Laser Gun, Laser machine gun and why can use it? or where can i equip it?
daring any battle,
you can use it in the item section, infinite times against any enemy [useful against your succubus mother tower boss].

scizor

Apr 24, 2018
I'm stuck at the Bamboo Thicket of Illusion. There is only a thic mist and i can see a fox. I followed it for like half an hour but nothing happened. Idk what to do!

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone tell me where I find this monster girl? because it is in the promotional image, but I can't find it anywhere

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the response. How did you get into a fight with the treant girl?

in the forest you run into her fighting a guy,
save him and then do his quest, you will have to fight 10 of her visubly in the area[you can also catch her if your lucky],
after that, she will show up normally in encounters.

Reactions: Anonymous100

kaalvin

Dec 24, 2018
Alright i've tried everything i can think of, but i can't find this rumoured true boss. I beat shiro talked to every guild memeber again, went back to all the red circles, talked to nearly all the people in every city to see if they trigger anything, went back to water dragon island and the lighthouse again (amongst other random areas too), went back home to see if anyone else popped up. Nothing. Can anyone just tell us exactly how to get to it? And obviously, like most people, i can't get past the guard in yananba. I'm guessing thats in the next update/game unless that's where the final boss is.

Reactions: Eminba

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
sounds like a driectx issue or maybe a gfxcard issue try running dxdiag(just search your pc for it) and seeing what it says.

if thats fine then try redownloading the game

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes