Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Any1 got a save with almost all or all unlocked? o_O

I read the thread and I don't like the sound of the hard grind ^^

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Looks like the game got a Christmas update. The log says it has a crash fix now so I hope that's true, all the crashing was getting crazy.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I think you are talking about carnivorous plant girl. I was asking about whether it was possible to catch the treant girl (the giant tree girl in natura woods who gives the pink cream)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Alright i've tried everything i can think of, but i can't find this rumoured true boss. I beat shiro talked to every guild memeber again, went back to all the red circles, talked to nearly all the people in every city to see if they trigger anything, went back to water dragon island and the lighthouse again (amongst other random areas too), went back home to see if anyone else popped up. Nothing. Can anyone just tell us exactly how to get to it? And obviously, like most people, i can't get past the guard in yananba. I'm guessing thats in the next update/game unless that's where the final boss is.
Could you please tell me what to do after the dragon island boss, I found a race thingy, but I'm stuck don't know what to do :(

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
sounds like a driectx issue or maybe a gfxcard issue try running dxdiag(just search your pc for it) and seeing what it says.

if thats fine then try redownloading the game
I have already do dxdiag and i have the right dirctx i need, i have the to redownloading too

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes