RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm stuck at the very beginning, when you get to talk to 2 adventurers that just arrived in Verdante, I can speak to pink-haired girl in the guild house but I can't find second adventurer anywhere here or in next city.
Am I missing Something or does anyone know where is 2nd adventurer pls ?
BTW game seems very promising and it changes a bit from the helpless cuties :p
He's in the weapon shop.

Reactions: Super Galactus

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
So for when you're in the castle after you get the Duke's confession and she gives it to Duke Seikar the screen goes black (though I'm confused as to why she didn't hand it off to the Duchess after I choose to side with her about the bandit's hideout in Brightfish/the town before Salt Castle)anyone know how to get pass that? Seems to me that either they didn't get that far at that point or they screwed up somewhere....

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
version 0.7.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brynhildr
U

User_18742

How do we chase Duke Ferdinand? I can't find any routes East and I've only found one new scene with the ninja so I know I haven't exhausted the update's content.

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like this would be a cool colab opportunity with Naughty-NetherPunch and tie together this game with Renryuu: Ascension.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Interesting comment, on a thread on a pirate site...
tecnhically,he did not pirate anythig as long as this IP is not registered.
but he getting it for free,so idk what is his problem. people now a day... more like entitled snowflakes and divas.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm stuck at the very beginning, when you get to talk to 2 adventurers that just arrived in Verdante, I can speak to pink-haired girl in the guild house but I can't find second adventurer anywhere here or in next city.
Am I missing Something or does anyone know where is 2nd adventurer pls ?
BTW game seems very promising and it changes a bit from the helpless cuties :p
After you've talked in the guild and found that there are the two adventurers, the second guy is in the weapon shop near the entrance...

Kolren

Nov 15, 2017
Failed to load:img/sv_actors/TopRingLeader.png... what happened?
RPG Maker MV doesn't export sound and image files that aren't binded to the engine itself. So if a plugin uses a certaing file but the same file isn't binded in the native engine (basically linking it to something on the database like an event, itens, character, etc) the file won't be carried over when excluding unused files when deploying the game. The unusued files needed to be excluded because with them the game would be around 700MB, which more than half the size would be just useless resources that don't get used at any point in the game.
Because of that we need to manually add the files only used by plugins every time we make a new deployment of the current build. Sometimes, specially when there's new content with animated enemies, we let it pass by since I do have the missing resources on my computer and don't get the error message, and sometimes this error persistis through version because people don't report them to me directly.
A quick fix for any error involving any kind of missing file is to go to the folder where the file should be, in this case www/img/sv_actors, duplicate any file found there and rename it the same as the missing one. Since this is a minor bug and usually doesn't come alone I make sure to not encrypt any of the resources so the player can make this fix and continue with the game while I gather more feedback to try to get a list of all missing files in the game as to avoid having to realse multiple builds with only a couple kb of diferences for each file. Not only that, but to also make sure that I can get as many other bugs as possible. Like the really hepfull reports I had from players that made me find where the problem with the duke choice being inverted on Brightfish and Salt Castle were.
It's a leghty explanation, but I wanted to make a clear post here to explaing this particular error since I'm not the orginal poster, so if this problem arises again people can find this fix on the same board quickly. Thanks for reporting about the missing files on the new companion quest and I'm already uploading a fix for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nojszu and UncleVT

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
version 0.7.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brynhildr

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Okay so where do I go to for that chase Duke Pig (Ferdinand). Wonder if I missed something or was that end of content?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Not a great game, crashed at sound bug. Lots of text that really goes nowhere. I was surprised because the premise was pretty interesting. Losing to an enemy did not provide a H scene.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I tried this game out, there is a lot dialog that bogs down the game. As far as I could tell from my short time playing the game there is no scenes or endings from losing to enemies. I know RPGmaker games are mainly text, but I don't need to have exposition vomited down my throat every time a character has a thought.

ggforu28

Aug 9, 2017
If you go to Kolrens page you can download further on versions that have fixed the audio glitches.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I wish the developer would write in a scene that allows Mile to set asus straight and pound some respect into her. I want that so bad i am almost tempted to write it into just a copy for me to ease my mind.. LOL

Reactions: ggforu28
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes