RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So was messing around in the game doing some quests and in the second town you can play hide and seek with the 4 kids....where in the Nine Hells is the 4th kid? I have found the obvious ones with no skill at hiding LOL but its that last one I am not finding

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So was messing around in the game doing some quests and in the second town you can play hide and seek with the 4 kids....where in the Nine Hells is the 4th kid? I have found the obvious ones with no skill at hiding LOL but its that last one I am not finding
I know right. I have been searching as well and starting to get frustrated.. lol

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have went into every building in the town, went behind every box and barrel pressing start like a mad person and nothing is found so far and starting to thing that this quest is unfinished

Edit: Finally found that 'brat' He is behind the tree at the entrance when you first come into the town from the west. Odd thing is that I looked there the only way I found him was to leave the map from the western entrance and go to the farm and back

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
This game needs a serious balancing not just on quests....the first 'boss' you fight is seriously long attacks more often than not miss from Mile and Leia, Leia's spells often get rebounded into her by the weakest of enemies. In one fight with a wasp, carrot thing and a rat in 12 turns 10 of her spells were rebounded back for almost 50% more damage than they would have done if they hit on average. There is nothing to raise the fallen companions during or after a fight in earlier stages of the game, farming for exp and money to buy potions is pointless as you do not earn enough to make it a feasible goal to prepare for fights, broonze :tf: weapons and armor? anyhow....I used a save editor to find an item in the game that would raise the dead companions and in a fight it ALWAYS went to Asus even when selecting the other members. Leia fell in a fight with the blonde guy and I had everyone use the item to raise her and all three went to Asus I know she is full of herself, is the MC and is a Dominatrix in the making and all but FFS rework the code :test3: Rebounding of the spells is ridiculous on trash mobs i can understand it on 'bosses' but a rat or a carrot creature thing? Skills like Blinding powder has hit 1 time out of over a hundred uses and that had to be a glitch for it to work at all, Lesser Sync in no way tells you what it does

Edit: Back tot he item i forgot to mention that using it out of a fight was pointless and was unable to use it

Jan 24, 2018
copying a file an renameing it magic4 is not working for me i have tried copying different files in the audio in attempts that it works an it keeps crashing just going to have to wait for the file to be released in a patch other wise it looks like a great game. I have figured out the problem that causes the missing file error to pop up its caused by useing an skills for any of the party members if you grind enough you can win without the skills the game works perfectly well when you DON'T use the skills normal attacks only an the game will work fine

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Am I seriously obliged to have a group? If I want to go out giving half a world of people like a bitch in heat I can not because there are boring people in my group. Where is the option to kick everyone out of the group for me to follow my fucking life ???

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Current public release

Latest Version Notes:
And after a three-day delay, the V0.8.1 finally has its public release. I'm sorry for that, but as this version had a bit more content than the last ones (though I'm sure it isn't the biggest release in the game's history, it sure is the one with most Main Quest progression) so I wanted to make sure everything that was supposed to go inside it was inside it and after that I had a problem with a few game breaking bugs that either crashed the game or made it impossible to access some of the content. But everything should be okay now and with this update, the content of Seacoast is completed.

In V0.8.1 you'll have three new Main Quests, two new Side Quests, one new Pet Quest, three new locations: Whitestone, Rock Shatter Fort and Water Warden Temple, the new tier of healing potions and weapons, a bug fix for the Stimulant so it can be used on dead allies instead of living ones (not sure how this bug when unreported up until now) and a teleport bu on one of the Whitestone's doors that took the player to Bordon instead of the Massage Parlor. Like I said, it's not the one with most content when put into number, but with this progression the Main Quest it's close to the climax and I can expect the game to be "finished" soon. I say it between quotes because right now we're planning for the future as for how to address various issues, but that's best left to its own post at the development blog and the Patreon page.

Reactions: Fakecrash

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the battles? The animations don't go any faster with pressing space.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the battles? The animations don't go any faster with pressing space.
You can try the Speedhack function of cheat engine. However that will speed up the whole game, not just the battles!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You can try the Speedhack function of cheat engine. However that will speed up the whole game, not just the battles!
Didn't work.
Either way this game turned out to be pretty typical russian banality sim affair where fun isn't allowed and is instead replaced with pain and suffering and no plot progression. The art (3) is the level of quality of what you'd expect from a money laundering scheme, and men are all actually little girls. A true successor to the tfgamessite legacy.

Reactions: Sourcream

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Latest Public release updated...

V0.8.1 Changelog:
- Added two Side Quests;
- Added one Pet Quest;
- Fixed the target scope for the Stimulant;
- Fixed a teleport at Whitestone that was taking the player to the wrong map.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
̶Is̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶b̶̶o̶̶d̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶l̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶e̶̶t̶̶t̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶o̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶h̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶As̶̶u̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶a̶̶y̶̶s̶̶ ̶"̶w̶̶e̶'̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶c̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶"̶?̶

Nevermind, got past that. But now the game loops after Ferdinand got burned. I'm stuck in the castle in a mix of before and after the burning. All the gards are still there, and Asus keeps saying "can't go back", but my followers are in the castle.

nickongks

Sep 4, 2017
̶Is̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶b̶̶o̶̶d̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶l̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶e̶̶t̶̶t̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶o̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶h̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶As̶̶u̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶a̶̶y̶̶s̶̶ ̶"̶w̶̶e̶'̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶c̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶"̶?̶

Nevermind, got past that. But now the game loops after Ferdinand got burned. I'm stuck in the castle in a mix of before and after the burning. All the gards are still there, and Asus keeps saying "can't go back", but my followers are in the castle.
its the same for me i'm just stuck there

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes