• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the quest menu opened fine for me... You load an old save or start new?

Kolren

Nov 15, 2017
Hello, I'm the game developer. If anyone still has problems opening the menus with the X key please, verify your version or sen dme a save file because we're unable to repoduce the error on this side. Do the same for any instances where you get locked inside of a loop or similar issue, without the save I can't properly see where the error is occuring and with each events so I can find where is the malfuction in the eventing. And as note, I'm not the one taking caring of this board nor do I keep constant look on it as I do with the development blog, email and patron. If you only report the error here and nobody brings it to my attention in one of the places I do look at chances are I might not even know the bug existed.

An example can be found in this ver board, where an user complained about the reviving item only being able to target living party members an therefore being useless, but this bug was present in the game since the item was added and no one ever properly reported it, so it took me an huge amount of time to fix since I only saw the post here after quite some time. The temporary fix for missing images and sounds is also only meant to not stop the player from plying the game while it takes me the time to upload the new version, though these too don't get reported as soon as they should.

And to clarify some doubts, the game is indeed meant to have art, we just reached our patreon goal to have a 100 dollr budget just for it in fct, but the artist isn't answering my emails, so I'm in the process of finding a new one and getting it as soon as possible. Futa is optional in the sense you always know which characters are going to have a futa scene, and the only futa on male content present is towards Mile, so you might ant to avoid that if it isn't your cup of tea. Usually you should get it just by playing the game, but to make it easier just remember that, outside 'Yes' and 'No' question, blue means hetero, red means lesbian and green futa.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
gg game .. but not alot of scenes/arts .. even though its erotic & nicccccccce >.> keep up .. and please push more arts than story line...

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
if the makers of this game are reading this I hit 5 bugs in the game that stops it from playing so for us next time do a test run to see if it is working please. on 0.9.1

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Please all - the bugs are fixed - they were shortly after this got the original 0.9 put up. Use the bugfix version 0.9.1 I posted on the previous page here:

The OP needs to be updated

Reactions: nozhat

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Game ran fine until I was able to play, When to press x to go to the menu and save, And it came up with "TypeError Cannot read property 'bind' of undefined" or some bullshit like that, How the hell do I fix that?!?

P.S I'm Autistic so visuals/screenshots while helping me to fix it are needed for me to understand

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Re
Game ran fine until I was able to play, When to press x to go to the menu and save, And it came up with "TypeError Cannot read property 'bind' of undefined" or some bullshit like that, How the hell do I fix that?!?

P.S I'm Autistic so visuals/screenshots while helping me to fix it are needed for me to understand
Read my post directly above yours...

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Exactly,
what sort of graphics (if any) are there?
Please post more screenshots under the game links on page1.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
exactly, sush a strong genres but a text based game.you need to use your imagination however...

Alex545

Jun 3, 2017
Please all - the bugs are fixed - they were shortly after this got the original 0.9 put up. Use the bugfix version 0.9.1 I posted on the previous page here:

The OP needs to be updated
It still doesn't work :
press J (quest log) "TypeError Cannot read property 'categories' of undefined"
Impossible to equip new weapons/armor

Nearly unplayable...

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
Fix for the menu and quest log bug(s) out - upgraded to 0.9.1

And we already have an update to V0.9. Thanks to David's feedback we identified the cause and fixed a game-breaking bug that made the game crash when trying to open up the menu or do anything related to the Guest Log. It's a small fix for such a huge problem, but the rest of the game should be working normally. Sorry it took so long for uploading the fixes and if any of you come across any other bug do report it.

cool will try it out

GraysW

Aug 23, 2017
Unable to finish the first quest. The second adventurer in the shop doesn't trigger it...

Spacentime

Sep 1, 2016
Unable to finish the first quest. The second adventurer in the shop doesn't trigger it...
I've found talking to the witch and then the weapon shop adventurer work fine. Have you tried leaving the weapon shop after him talking about sword practice? It should change the ambiance to dusk and make you sleep.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Version 0.9 froze due to some error, downloaded 9.1 stuck again for audio something when exiting battle. for playing 1 hour I got one missing art and one static art. Too bad the concept is original in some way.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes