RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP with the latest public version. And added some pictures of the game, shared by Navius.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think the OP should inform people of the fact the game has zero art in it. I spent 30 minutes playing around with it before figuring it out.
Personally speaking, I'm not playing this game so I rely only on what people tell here in this very thread. Someone said that pic were in it, someone shared something, so I don't really know what's true and what not.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
yeah
Personally speaking, I'm not playing this game so I rely only on what people tell here in this very thread. Someone said that pic were in it, someone shared something, so I don't really know what's true and what not.
thats awfull

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Just started playing this game. only about 5 lines into the intro, and having flashbacks of the terrible strongarming of my ex-girlfriend. WELP, at least now I remember why that relationship was terrible.
Exactly what I thought (without having had that experience with a woman before, but then again: I'd rather be single than someone's walking wallet and butler! Sorry, do your own shit...My next relationship will probably be LAT (living apart together!) thus everybody keeps their own place, doesn't drag the daily grind into it (nor the daily chores! I don't want to fight about how clean the place is and who will take out the trash or do the dishes! That is unimportant and detracts from the relationship IMHO), not to mention that both have time away from each other and space for own projects etc.)

This woman is seriously passive aggressive and abusive IMHO and the guy is a wimp for just accepting it!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looking through the files shows there is in fact a single, I repeat single, sex scene. Do with that what you will.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Looking through the files shows there is in fact a single, I repeat single, sex scene. Do with that what you will.
I played it a few patches ago, it has more than one sex scene, and IIRC about half of them has CGs and the rest has text and promise that CGs will come in time.
As usual with WEGs, nothing is ever completed :(

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I played it a few patches ago, it has more than one sex scene, and IIRC about half of them has CGs and the rest has text and promise that CGs will come in time.
As usual with WEGs, nothing is ever completed :(
You might want to download this patch and have a look at the pictures folder yourself. There's quite literally 14 files in there and only 2 are of a scene, the rest are place holder texts and random UI shit. And might I add that the art isn't even really that good in my opinion.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Public version updated to 10.1. And yes - it is first and foremost an RPG game...

Latest Version Notes:

And here's the first batch of re-worked maps for the game. This update is fairly small, as expected, with the maps for the region of Bordon being replaced by the new versions. The next release will happen once the next area of maps is done.

Short fix patch to correct a crash that was happening when trying to return from Verdant to Bordon. Now the transfer event should be working properly. I'm also working on a new patch module, where instead of uploading the entire game again for the fixing patches I'll just upload the files that need to be replaced, to install it just grab the content from the patch and throw it in your game's folder. There's one patch version for each system for an easier time.

Small changes for this release, but quite the important ones. The maps for the region of Verdant have been revamped with the new versions and a few rewards texts have been changed to reflect the real rewards. But the biggest inclusion is the first art piece by Lily. If you've already seen Leia's scene in Verdant you can see the image in either of the Memory events at Lust Palace or, if you haven't got the scene yet, just go to Verdant and Talk with Leia after the main quest there. The work in the next CG has already begun.

A few fixes for Merilyn's quest. Now you shouldn't get stuck in a black screen when having a dinner at her farm and the entire quest should play out without any issue.

Changelog:
- Changed the maps for the region of Bordon;
- Fixed the transport from Verdant to Bordon;
- Revamped the maps of Verdant and Bordon's regions;
- Changed a few rewards texts;
- Added the CG for Leia's Verdant scene;
- Fixed a few bugs with Merilyn's quest.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Pretty simple fix to that - if the thread has [RPGM] in the title, don't go there...I happen to enjoy RPGM games, but to those of you who don't...just sayin'...
I so0metimes {as now} check the thread to see if i might like the game in another {preferably Ren'Py} format.

This one - i doubt if i would.

whydoibother

Apr 26, 2017
When I enter the cave at the start of the game, and talk to the demon at the end of it, the game freezes. Not the actual Windows application, that works fine, just the game itself. It won't accept any of my input.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Latest public version updated to 0.11.0

Latest Version Notes:

In this release, the maps for Lust Palace and the Riverbank area have been revamped. So there are no more really ugly maps (the ones made by me) left in the game except for the Hideout exterior. The next release should cover some other maps that would need a bit more work. Some rewards texts were also changed to reflect the real rewards. The new CG isn't added yet, but it should be added in a patch this weekend. I'll only be posting the windows version of the game due to my connection speed from this release forwards.

The release took a bit more time to get out because the CG took the entire weekend to get ready, but to compensate we managed to remake the maps for Hideout and get the V0.11 full release ready. Besides adding the CG and remaking the maps some quest completion tasks have been updated to reflect their actual rewards and the calibration event that used to be located on the first floor was removed. The CG added was for Maradan's Verdant scene, so if you didn't unlock that scene yet you can find it in Verdant after completing the main quest there or you can see the CG using the memory events in Lust Palace.

V0.11 Changelog:
- Revamped the Hideout maps;
- Added the CG for Maradan's Verdant scene;
- Updated the reward text for some quests.

V0.11[5] Changelog:
- Revamped maps for Lust Palace and Riverbank;
- Changed some quest rewards texts.

Win:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes