RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
From Kolren's patreon
This version should fix two bugs that would impede the player's progress: one at the Pet Quest for Leia at Whitestone that made it impossible to progress in the quest after a certain point, and one at the Fort of Greed quest that trapped the player inside of a loop. A calibration event that should free any player already locked at the loop was added, though I do recommend using a save from before you got closed as it might cause further bugs down the game.
- Windows

Reactions: Papa Ernie and bas

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So is there Artwork in the game? It says "The art is being made by MothKing" but now says he wishes to see art, which I guess means there is no art?

Reactions: Mortem20

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
NOPY LINKS are fucked for everything I try to download, And every other link just keeps crashing and when its eventually done its corrupt and won't work anyway...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Apparently there is art in the game now, but oh boy is it awful. Hopefully its all uphill from here.

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
someone can please share, some pic/artwork of the game?!?! why no one answer? WHY?
i read all of the comments and no one post 1 single picture of the game :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
How the heck do you sleep, rest, or earn exp in this game?! I thought it being an RPG Maker game it would have some form or fuction.

Edit:
Never mind. Apparently you have to use the inn to rest... Still, that doesn't explain the fact you can't earn exp from battling monsters >.> .

Night

Nov 7, 2016
How the heck do you sleep, rest, or earn exp in this game?! I thought it being an RPG Maker game it would have some form or fuction.

Edit:
Never mind. Apparently you have to use the inn to rest... Still, that doesn't explain the fact you can't earn exp from battling monsters >.> .
Some games don't give you xp from monsters for balance reasons. It's mentioned in the change logs that you get xp from quests. Main quest gives 1 level (100xp) and a side quest gives a 25% of a level (25xp).

Navius

May 10, 2018
great game but sadly has the game only 6 H Pictures, and they are not really "nice-looking". If it has more H-Scene the game would be much better. I have HOPE:eazyHype::happyblush:angel: <3

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Some games don't give you xp from monsters for balance reasons. It's mentioned in the change logs that you get xp from quests. Main quest gives 1 level (100xp) and a side quest gives a 25% of a level (25xp).
From what I gathered from the quest logs. There isn't that many. I'm just assuming that the monsters in this game are only for gold gathering purposes.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So the art is comissioned I assume? I looked at pic_1 first and I was like "Well, not the best, but not bad either". But then I see M&A_1 and I'm like "Y I K E S".

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Current public release now 0.9.3

Despite being mainly a bug-fixing release 0.9.3 also adds new content for the region of Gentle Breeze in the form of NPCs and a new quest with three new scenes for people playing a dominant Asus. A number of smaller bugs were also fixed, but the most important ones are the side quest "Map form the Past" being locked if Maradan's pet quest was completed beforehand and "Shady Deals" quest not being properly completed even after talking with Albana back at the Hideout. If you still need to complete "Map form the Past" talk with the Mayor in Brightfish two more times and if you need to complete Shady Deals there's a calibration event that will mark the quest as completed in the Hideout's first floor. A game breaking bug was also fixed in which the screen would not fade back in after the event at the ruins was completed.

Changelog:
- Added one new side quest to Gentle Breeze;
- Three new H scenes added;
- Fixed the party NPCs being visible on the ceiling when talking to the Smuggler Boss;
- You should properly fight the Smuggler Boss instead of him disappearing after you talk with him;
- Completing Maradan's pet quest won't lock "Map form the Past" anymore;
- Two items from Gentle Breeze's item shop shouldn't be placeholders anymore;
- The inns of Whitestone and Gentle Breeze should send you back to the right maps when visiting Lust Palace;
- The guard at Salt Palace should say the right noble that you choose in Brightfish when first arriving;
- "Shady Deals" should be properly completed after you see the scene with Albana now;
- You won't get locked inside the blacksmith at the fort anymore;
- The mysterious figure in the fort should disappear after the event;
- Added a missing audio file;
- The screen should fade back in after the event at the ruins.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
New Patreon release up to 10. Latest public version up to 0.9.4...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP with the latest public version. And added some pictures of the game, shared by Navius.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes