3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
hard to say, its still so much to do, this time i dont use pics from the web but do alot of drawing....

v1.0 was already finished but when i updated dominatoly, with new modding features, seems like the game lost the completed tag

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
is different style. drawn, like comic style
put the clip to the dominatoly -> pics -> WM -> WW folder. not sure if webp format accepted though but its worth a try

Reactions: Whiskeyfrisky

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
is different style. drawn, like comic style
put the clip to the dominatoly -> pics -> WM -> WW folder. not sure if webp format accepted though but its worth a try
It's not, so you gotta convert it. I thought I would share it tho cause... look at it XD

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Pretty fun, hope people will make more content. Wish the board had more tiles though.

Here's a question: as male, how do you impress anyone? The only group I've managed to impress were the businessmen, everyone else would just fuck me for being a "looser". :(

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Pretty fun, hope people will make more content. Wish the board had more tiles though.

Here's a question: as male, how do you impress anyone? The only group I've managed to impress were the businessmen, everyone else would just fuck me for being a "looser". :(
Here in the Game Manual I suggest you read chapter 4.1 Landing On Normal Field.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dominatoly-v2-0-0-amusementpark7.89312/post-6508724

Basically your dominance level has to be higher than the number on the field.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
I like the game a lot more than I thought I would going in. On the modding aspect, is it possible to have event images randomized? Ie. there's a group1 and group2 image that seem specific to the board slots, same with all the others, but could I add more images with another number and have them randomly chosen?
Right now it's just the domination gifs that have any variation and it takes a lot of the fun out of other events when they're the same images every time.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
I like the game a lot more than I thought I would going in. On the modding aspect, is it possible to have event images randomized? Ie. there's a group1 and group2 image that seem specific to the board slots, same with all the others, but could I add more images with another number and have them randomly chosen?
Right now it's just the domination gifs that have any variation and it takes a lot of the fun out of other events when they're the same images every time.
I imagine you need to have a separate folder or a separately-titled set of gifs to be assigned to group1 and group2 respectively. But I'm not sure.

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
As I understood, QuickBob wants the Events like RoundDone or Marriage randomized with multiple pics.
But as far as I remember the Software loads only the one pic with the exact name for the corresponding event and I dont have the time to change it.

• Sad
Reactions: QuickBob

Wyodot

Dec 28, 2020
Totally agree, have modded the rest but would like to do this. Not sure how. Sounds like the developer doesn't have time to do it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I would like to play this, but half the screen seems to be defaulted to Black (Image below)

Any Help would be appreciated :cry:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes